Summer Evening Make Up Routine

10:00

Hey y'all!

It's time for another make up look today and it's a look I wore last week to have dinner with my friends.


BASE:

I start with the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in 31 Ivory mixed in with a bit of the The Body Shop Honey Bronze Face Gel for an instant tan.

I follow up with Rimmel Wake Me Up concealer for under the eyes and blemishes. Then I set my undereye concealer with the Bourjois Java Rice powder and I put a bit down my nose and on my chin a bit as well because it's a brightening powder. Just for the tiniest bit of illumination.

The rest of my face I set with a bronzing powder. This time I used the The Body Shop Honey Bronzer. I use this all over with a big fluffy powder brush. I bronze up my cheeks a bit more with the Cargo Beach Blush in Miami Beach. It has a hint of peach in it so it act as a bronzer and a blush in one. It's pretty shimmery as well so no highlight is needed!


EYES:

For brows I use the brow shade in the The Balm Autobalm California Driver License palette (I hate that it has all the names!) because it's just a tiny bit softer than my usual Mac Charcoal Brown. I set that with the Maybelline BrowDrama transparent brow gel.

On my eyes I go for a soft metallic look with the l'Oréal Color Riche 601 Cameleon (or Soleil Levant, can't figure out which one's the range of shades and which one's the actual name of the shade). It's a metallic silver that has a purple/blue reflective shade to it so depending on how the light falls onto it, it changes color (hence the name Cameleon). To not wash my eyes out completely because of the lack of darker colours I line them just along the lash line with the Kiko Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner. After applying the black liner I went in with the eyeshadow again and without being prepared for the effect, it turned a metallic green-blue colour, but I think I kind of like how it turned out.

Then I curl my lashes and apply a good coat of the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. This might be my new favourite. Everyone seems to hate the name but I think it's quite funny actually ;-)

For lips I'm keeping it neutral pink with the Bourjois lipliner in 08 Corail Aïe Aïe and the Too Faced La Crème lipstick in Naked Dolly.


And that's the look done!




Hope you enjoyed, and do let me know your favourite make up items to wear on an evening out this summer!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

14 reacties

  1. It's a lovely one, indeed :)
    Wow haha thanks, that's the first time I hear someone complimenting my brows, haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the honey bronzer!! It's so great for people with pale skin. Your eyebrows look great btw :)


    Hailey | www.haileysworkshop.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thank you, yes I was pretty impresses with how it turned out! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Sometimes mistakes turn out to be the best thing - that eyeliner/shadow looks amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. it was a lovely mistake, it was going to be just black liner but I loved the effect of the eyeshadow on top! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Lovely makeup look here, your eyes look amazing! I adore Kiko eye products! Love the look of the Too Faced mascara, everyone seems to rave about it!

    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love the colour you added to this look with the eyeliner! Got me feeling inspired to try it myself!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Nice look and the coloured eyeliner looks great.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. So gorgeous, I just love what you've done on your eyes!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. thanks! Haha, so funny it was a mistake, then turned out great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Yes, It's a good'un, I never thought I would love it so much, but here I am, joining the club! :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen