The Endless Wishlist Continues...

10:00

Hey everyone!

I've only had the most splurgy hauls I've ever had in the past months and my wishlist is already filled to the brim again! These are the products I'm lusting after to buy next.


Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils
Not sure about which colour(s) yet, but I've heard so many good things about them. My mom actually bought two of them for herself and I'm kind of jealous of her!

Urban Decay Vice 3 palette
While everyone raves about the Naked Smoky, I keep drooling over this palette. I just always thought the colours are a bit too bright to spend that amount of money on it. If this one ever comes in sale, please let me know!

Mac Cream Colour Base in Pearl
Oh the wonderful make up looks with this product in them I've seen tutorials on, it's such a beauty.

Benefit Rockateur
I've always loved Benefit Box-o-Powders and I just never really tried this one. I'm more and more intrigued by it...

Soap&Glory Solar Powder
Because 1) they re-vamped the packaging and 2) it was a pain in the ass to find at Boots, then I totally forgot to go inside the biggest Boots on Oxford Street... I'm such a fool. I'm a sucker for bronzers lately and I feel like there's just one cult bronzer missing from my collection and it's probably this one.


Which products have you been lusting after lately? Let me know down below, as always!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. The Benefit blush looks like the perfect shade for my skintone :) I've been wanting it for ages x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I can't recommend Benefit Rockateur enough! Such a gorgeous rosy bronze nude. It's one of my all time favorites!

    Beauty Isles | An Island Girl's Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I REALLY want the new S&G solar bronzer packaging. Mine is definitely on deaths door!

    RavishingRoses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I want it all!! Everything looks so good! The urban decay palette especially! xx

    http://tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. That benefit blush and the solar powder are on mine as well! :)


    lepetitfolie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. A friend of mine just brought the Solar Powder for me when she was in Scotland, I'm so excited to receive it from her!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. yeah it looks stunning! I heard they are bringing out a new vice palette, I am very curious about that one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Yeah me too, I don't know why I never bought it in the past...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen