Tutorials Worth Watching

10:00

Hey friends!

Today I want to share with you my 5 favourite make up tutorials on YouTube. Notice how all 5 of them are mainly focused on the eyes. Haha, sucker for eyeshadows, right here.

Enjoy!



Ingrid Nilsen - Fresh Pop for Summer
I love the twist she did with the eyeliner on the bottom lashes. Definitely one to try out!




KathleenLights - Navy Blue & Silver Smokey Eye
I love every tutorial Kathleen does, mainly because she likes to focus on the eyes. This one really stood out for me!



Tanya Burr - Golden Goddess Makeup
When she wore this look in a vlog once, all I thought was "please do a tutorial on this" and so she did! It looks quite chique but still very wearable!



Inthefrow - GRWM Summer Boho Look
I love how Victoria can create a different look with purple/pink eyeshadows every time. I loved this more intense, darker version.



I Covet Thee - Summer Bronze Smokey Eye
Apart from the fact that she uses gorgeous products in this tutorial, she also got me to do more smokey looks again. It had been a while since I did that, so yeah, this one started it all again! (also I love Alix ♡)




Let me know your absolute favourite tutorial! I'd love to check out a few that are really different ;-)

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. They are all amazing, aren't they ? ;) I love Alix, she does some great tutorials!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. All my favourite YouTubers! I love makeup tutorials and you've made some great selections here! I love the one by Alix :) xxx


    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen