Versatile Blogger Award

10:00

Hey everyone!

I've been tagged to do the Versatile Blogger Award - it's been a while since I did this one so I'm excited! Thanks to Velvet Lilies for tagging me!


So the rules of this award are:

-Thank the person who nominated you
-Include a link to their blog
-Write 7 facts about yourself
-Nominate 15 bloggers to pass the award on to


1. I'm lazy. So lazy. In the way of not wanting to clean up my messy room, not wanting to wash my car, not wanting to get out of bed, that sort of lazy.

2. I'm also such a bog procrastinator. Like, really. Not good. Although I never procrastinate writing blog post. Weird, huh?

3. I'm quite the giggly person to be around, I love having fun and laugh with friends and giggling all day!

4. I used to have quite long hair but I cut it off about 1,5 years ago, 20 cm to donate for ThinkPink.

5. I love listening to podcasts. Just, that, nothing special to add to it.

6. I buy way too much make up. I have a problem. #relatable

7. I also have an obsession with make up bags. I own more than I can take with me. Especially the Ted Baker ones, LOVE THEM!


So these are my 7 random facts.
I tag:



They all have less than 100 followers on Bloglovin' and I would appreciate if you all checked them out!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

2 reacties

  1. Thanks for the nomination!! Can't wait to do this tag!!!! :) xx
    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey, thanks so much for the nomination! Will definitely be doing a post on this soon! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen