What I'm Listening To: #8 August

10:00



Defying Gravity - Wicked by Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth

... because I've been obsessed with it ever since I went to the musical in London. I just had to buy the cd so I could sing along in my car. 



Lean On - Major Lazer ft. MØ

...because it's just on of those songs that whenever I hear it somewhere, it gets stuck in my head all day.



In The Dark - Shannon Saunders

...because I love discovering oldies and I love singing and playing this one myself. Also I love Shannon.



Together - Ella Eyre

...because I also love Ella. Her voice gives me chills.



I'll Be There for You - The Rembrandts

...because we've been working for the next year of choir practice and the theme of our concert is going to be "tv intro songs" so I've been listening to this one for a whole day non-stop, just to be able to put it into an actual music score that our members can read. Fun times.


Those are my 5 songs of the moment. What are your favourites? Let me know down below what I should listen to next month! Maybe I will discover some jewels. 

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. Interesting picks, thanks for sharing! :)


    xx Arwa
    dottedbow.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is a nice post, I'm always looking for new music to check out so thanks for sharing


    Tia | at0ut.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love that you included I'll Be There For You in this! Also, I used to LOVE Defying Gravity, and the whole Wicked soundtrack - want to give it a listen to now!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen