What I'm working on

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm currently designing a jewelry store (fictional, for school) and I wanted to show you the progress so far. Here are some sketches!



The construction is inspired by the Serpentine Pavilion from Sou Fujimoto and it's supposed to represent a sort of  abstract cave, referring to the diamond mines and also to the shape of rough gemstones. The web will be constructed in a way that 3 shapes of universal boxes will fit perfectly into the holes they create, so that they can be put together and a piece of jewelry can fit inside.

The customer will have a unique experience coming into the store and because of the Wow-factor, people will be more likely to come and have a look inside.


So, what do you think? Let me know in the comments ;-)
I know this is not your usual everyday make up related post, but I like to change it up and I like sharing things that are important to me with you! Tomorrow will be another review of a gorgeous high-end product. Can you guess what it is?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

4 reacties