What's In My Make Up Bag: La Bella Italia

10:00

I pinky swear this is the last one!

I've been showing you what's in my make up bag for a 3-day city trip to London, then I showed you my essentials for a week to Barcelona (including my make up bag) and now I'm showing you what I'm taking with me for a 9-day trip to Italy, bearing in mind I need to travel very light this time!

I did a post yesterday with some tips on how to achieve a light make up bag. The products mentioned there will of course be in my make up bag, but those are not the only ones I will be taking with me. Let's find out what's going with me on holiday to La Bella Italia!


I'm going to take a CC cream with me this time - last time I made the mistake of not taking any foundation, only concealer, then ending up with the biggest acne breakout I've had in a year and having to use so much concealer to cover everything up. Won't be happening to me this time! I'm still going to keep it light and fresh with the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream. For concealer I'm taking the Maybelline Fit Me concealer as always - it's actually almost run out and I really want to try a new one; any suggenstions? - because it's creamy but still has good coverage. For my dark circles it's always good to bring my YSL Touche Eclat. I love it for highlighting as well! To keep everything in place I'm taking the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder. I recently picked this one up and really want to give it a go during my vacation.

For cheeks I'm keeping it really lightweight. In yesterday's post I already showed you how the Bourjois Cream Blush is super tiny and light and compact so that one is definitely going into my make up bag. The Cargo Beach Blush is a great multi-purpose one as it's bronze-toned and layered so I can easily use it as eyeshadow as well. Then I'm taking the whole Too Faced Beauty Experts Darlings-kit I bought at Sephora because they're all awesome products, tiny and light to fit into my bag so, yes, that's what I'm going to do. First of all there is the Chocolate Soleil bronzer which is perfect for keeping the appearance of a tan. For highlighter I'm taking the Essence Soo Glow! because it's cream and weighs nothing at all.

For brows I'm just taking the usual and that's Mac Charcoal brown. I have it in a duo-palette but it's just the easiest to take with me that way. I might even pop another eyeshadow in the second one in stead of the Brûlé one. There's also a brow shade in the The Balm Autobalm palette which is definitely going with me because it contains half a face, basically. It's also super lightweight packaging. To set the brows I'm taking my well loved Maybelline BrowDrama.

So, I've got the Beach Blush and the Autobalm palette, but you know I love me some choices when it comes to eyeshadows and I can't just take one little palette and one blush that can be used as an eyeshadow, so I'm also going to put the Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette inside my make up bag. I've been loving these colours so much and the packaging is so slick and easy to travel with. I'm also popping in two Kiko eyeshadow sticks just because I adore them and they literally take up no space. To prime my eyes I'm going to take the mini Too Faced Shadow Insurance eyeshadow primer. The other miniature Too Faced eye product I'm taking is the Better Than Sex mascara.

All that's left for me to pack is some lip products. The fourth and last mini of the Too Faced set is the La Crème lipstick in Naked Dolly. I'm also taking the Too Faced Melted Liquid lipstick in Melted Nude and the Benefit Coralista lipgloss.

Yes, of course the make up bag I'm taking is from Ted Baker. This one was actually a gift from my next door neighbors, they went on honeymoon not too long ago and couldn't stop missing us <3 so they brought me and my mom each a beautiful Ted Baker wash bag. Aren't they just the loveliest people?


Now I'm off to my final trip away from home for a very long time. Ciao Tutti!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. Wat een mooie make upjes heb je mee! En prachtige foto :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great products! I've been using the Maybelline Fit Me concealer for a while now too and it's running out so this time I purchased the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind to give it a try! Xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I keep seeing those Too Faced melted lipsticks everywhere and I just NEED to try one! I love seeing what other people have in their make-up bags.

    Natasha Kendall | Beauty and Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. the Bourjois 123 BB cream is my absolute go-to! I love it.

    That Bourjois cream blush looks divine!

    RavishingRoses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. WOW you have a lot in your makeup bag - I guess have to be prepared for any makeup situation

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Great post, and I love the photo! You have great photography skills xx

    Tasha Rose Beauty

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. haha well yes my friends were shocked about how much I brought with me but then again they had a lot of fun playing around with it too ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. oh thanks, you make me blush :$ it's really not much I do, to be honest, I just try really hard ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I really want to buy the full size, I've been using it so much on holiday ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Yeah I've been loving it a lot! I made my friend buy it too while on holiday, haha ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen