All The Nudes

10:00

Hey everyone!

So you might have noticed I've been getting into lipsticks a bit lately, and I've decided nude ones are my favourite! These are the ones I have in my collection.


Too Faced Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick in Melted Nude:
This one is the most intense of them all, it gives like a brown nude finish. It's really pigmented and it feels so light on the lips.

Rimmel Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 43:
This one is more of a peachy nude and I love it when I'm a bit tanned or wearing a lot of bronzer. It really makes my lips pop without the actual bright colour. (It also smells amazing!)

Essence Longlasting Lipstick in 15 Oh So Matt!:
Not long lasting, but super gorgeous. This one is just a true nude with a matt finish and the pigmentation is great. Perfect for minimal make up days.

Too Faced La Crème Lipstick in Naked Dolly:
This one is almost like the Essence one, but a bit lighter and a lot more glossy. It's great for night outs, in my opinion. Stays on really well too!

Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in 01 Curviest Caramel:
This was my actual first lipstick I bought and I still love it. It's nude, but very natural (my lips but better?) and the finish of this is great: not too matt but not too shiny either; Perfect everyday shade!


 Swatches:

l-r: Too Faced Melted Nude, Rimmel Kate 43, Essence Oh So Matt!, Too Faced Naked Dolly, Clinique Curviest Caramel


What's your favourite nude lipstick? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to check out some more!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

18 reacties

  1. I also have a nude lipstick from Essence that I love! It's in the shade Barely There, it's lovely! Xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I kid you not, I swatched that one today, in store. Don't know why I didn't pick it up, lol :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the look of Clinique's Curviest Caramel and it sounds lovely.

    lepetitfolie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. it's a great everyday shade, it's actually the first lipstick I ever used ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. The formula is gorgeous on that one, you should definitely swatch it if you ever have the chance!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I have never swatched that one, must check it out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I think it's all about the formula, really, some apply beautifully on my lips, some need a little bit of work. The Clinique ones are great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I've been wanting to try a Clinique chubby stick for ages and that looks like a lovely shade, may have to make a purchase!


    Paris x
    http://lifeinflorals.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I love nude lip shades, think I need to try the too faced melted liquified long wear lipstick in melted nude!

    Mary | Strikeapose

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I often have a hard time with nudes looking patchy on my lips but I'm quite taken with deeper nudes that have some pink and brown to them. That being said, Clinique's Curviest Caramel looks quite nice. :-)

    Beauty Isles | Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. YSL Rouge Volupte #1 Nude Beige is my all time favourite nude! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Gorgeous shades! x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. yeah I heard a lot about the Melted Liquid Lipsticks and when I finally came across them at Sephora whilst on holiday, I was able to swatch them, thought this was the prettiest one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I really want Too Faced Melted Nude, had my eye on it for ages, it looks like such a pretty nude!



    Just Little Things xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. The Essence lipsticks are so pretty!! But I agree that aren't long lasting at all

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Lovely picks! Mac Peach Blossom is my current My Lips but Better shade :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. I want to try so many of these! I love a good nude lipstick, they are great for every occasion too :)

    Blushhx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. Yes they are! I find it difficult to rock a bold lip, so these really are more in my comfort zone ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen