Autumn Make Up Look

10:00

Hey everybody!

Today marks the start of Autumn. I'm so happy I can finally wear Autumnal colours again! I think they really suit my green eyes. I'm digging up the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and created an Autumn-appropriate make up look for you today.

I won't be going into detail about my base, it's just the standard things I always do. The focus is on the cheeks, eyes and lips today.


Okay so after I put on foundation and concealer I'm going to bronze up my skin. I've been loving the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer a lot lately; it's great for warming up the skin but I think it's also suitable for light contouring. To give my cheeks a healthy flush of colour I'm using the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush.

For the eyes I'm using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette and I'm starting off with the creme shade on the top row called White Chocolate. I apply this all over the lid up until the browbone. Then I'm using the first shade on the second row called Salted Caramel and this is such a lovely terracotta shade; It's the most Autumnal colour I have in my entire collection, I believe! I blend it out in the crease as well. Then I'm slightly defining my eyes with the darkest shade in the palette (top right) called Triple Fudge. I apply it with an angled brush just above my lashline. Lastly to brighten the inner corners I'm using the Champagne Truffle shade (bottom right) and apply it with a small crease brush.

On the lower lashline I wanted something more sparkly and intense, because I'm keeping it very matte on the lids. For this I'm using the Mac eyeshadow Sumptuous Olive. I take an angled brush and go along the entire lower lash line with it. I'm topping off with the l'Oréal False Lash Superstar mascara and I'm only using the black mascara side of this one.

On my lips I'm going for an orange nude shade and it's the Rimmel Kate 43. I'm completely obsessed with this lipstick!

And that's basically it!




What are your go-to Autumn make up products? Let me know down below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

21 reacties

  1. It's a winner that one, be sure to go swatch it in store if you get the chance!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. they are all so lovely, right? I love using eyeshadow for eyeliner ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. oh honey, I wish that was true! I probably had a good skin day on this pic, in combination with okay lighting and a lot of concealer, I can hide my imperfections. What you don't see is all the redness underneath! You should see my skin today, I probably have the most imperfect skin in the world! ^^

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You look incredible! The Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette is currently on my wishlist!

    xo, Liz

    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. SO pretty! Great minds ;)
    Love using the darker shades in the Too Faced palette as liner as well :) really nice for an everyday look when I can't be bothered with actual liner. Sumptuous Olive is such a pretty colour as well!

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. You look gorgeous - your skin is flawless!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. This palette looks amazing, I have heard such great things about it and love your makeup here, the lipstick compliments the whole look xx


    franklyflawless.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Yeah it's such an autumnal nude shade I think, although it's kind of peachy, the orange tones do really suit this look, thank you so much! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. You should definitely swatch it. I'm not too happy with the quality, especially not of the matte shades, they can be a bit chalky, but I just love the matte shades in this palette so much, I'm willing to look past that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. thank you! I think autumnal shades always suit me best ;) Yes, my Naked palette has been well loved as well, bronze tones are my favourites too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. thank you so much! ^^ it's one of the most natural blushes I own, I think ;) definitely a pretty one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. they suit them so well, don't they? I love wearing this kind of colours ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. I love this look, it really suits you! The palette looks gorgeous! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. Your makeup looks so great! That blush looks so so pretty, it looks really natural on you and the marbled effect on the blush itself is just so pretty! The gold on your lower lash line looks gorgeous as well. X
    http://christbelle.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Looks lovely on your green eyes :) my favourite autumnal products are MAC's Diva and any berry toned lipsticks. My Naked Palette gets a lot more love during these months as well, I love using the warm gold colours.

    lepetitfolie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. thanks! It's a great one to have in your collection ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. Very pretty! I love autumnal colours on my eyes too & I have green eyes too! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I love this look! The palette looks amazing :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. That palette looks insane!!! I might give it a go next time I'm perusing Sephora aisles :) xx


    www.thecovetbeauty.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Lovely choice of products!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen