Blogs You Should Follow Pt. 3

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm sharing the love with the third installment of Blogs You Should Follow. See which blogs I've been loving the past few months and discover some new gems!




If you like it when a blog and a YouTube channel becomes one, you should follow/subscribe to this lady. Not only is she beautiful, she's also very down to earth, funny and very relatable. I love watching her haul videos, but recently she's been doing a lot of GRWM's as well. I love every single bit of her channel!




I don't think Caterina - Italian based beauty blogger - realises how gorgeous her pictures are. She's also such a sweetheart in my comments! Her posts are amazing so definitely go check her out!




I'm sure you've all heard about her but I wanted to include her blog anyways. She is one of the bigger bloggers, but stays true to herself and is always very honest in her posts. Categories vary from beauty to lifestyle to travel, a little bit of everything, but only everything beautiful.



Whenever I scroll down my feed on Bloglovin' and see a picture I like, I click it and soon realise it's a post from Amanda. She nails it with the props and the soft textured background. Her blog is mainly about beauty and make up, so if you want another one to add to your list, I recommend you go check her blog out!




This girl has achieved so much over the last couple of months. She is the queen of the smokey eye, the biggest lover of Urban Decay and the most honest blogger in the blogosphere, probably. She also gives hella good advice about skincare, so if you're struggling with bad acne or you can't find the right product for you, make sure you go have a look on her blog; it's probably on there!




To finish this post I want to give an honorable mention to someone I know in real life. Natasja started blogging a few months ago about her stutter, which is helping herself, but also helping lots of other people with the same "problem". If you ever need a pick-me-up, or you struggle with this too, make sure you go read her blog. It might help you overcome your fears, or if someone you know stutters, it might help you understand what it is to live with this. She could use all the support so make sure to go over and say hi from me!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. I follow A Girl & A Beauty Blog too and I love her blog so much! It's one of my favourites! Xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen