Currently in Rotation

10:00

Hey everyone!

I figured everyone must be tired of seeing "what's in my travel make up bag" posts on my blog by now. It was always about convenience and traveling light, rather than picking my favourite products. I mean I obviously loved every single product I took with me on holiday, but my love for make up is just not the same when I'm living out of a suitcase.

I'd love to show you what I'm actually wearing on a day to day basis when I'm at home going out and about. Since I am a make up hoarder, it's not a "what's in my bag" post, but rather a "what's in the top drawer of my Muji unit" kind of thing. (Okay, take that with a pinch of salt because clearly it doesn't all fit in one drawer but I think you get the idea).


The love for my Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush is real. I've been wearing it almost every day since I got it. There's just something about it and I have no idea. Maybe it's just the fact I payed a lot for this one and I really want to get use out of it ;) But hey, it's a good'un!

I've been trying to make the Nars Luminous Weightless foundation work for a while now. I've written a complete review on this a while ago, where I said it didn't work as I expected it to, but with a damp sponge it already applies better. I just don't want it to go to waste, but it's not my favourite foundation ever. If I wear it all day, it will sit on my skin quite weird, but I just keep on using it because again, it was expensive!

We all know I adore the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour in Marinière n°02, it just gives the most natural bronze glow on my skin. I don't think I can ever imagine my make up routine without this one, ever again.

I haven't mentioned this one a whole lot yet, but I've finally stepped away from my Rimmel Stay Matte powder. I mean I loved that one, but I was getting bored of using it all the time and never being able to change it up for my blog and stuff, so I bought the other most raved about powder there is on the drugstore and that's the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in 52 Vanilla. This one is a bit more yellow than the Stay Matte I own, which is more rosy-toned. I'm really liking this one a lot.

On the lips I've not been wearing much, but if I was, it was probably the Too Faced La Crème lipstick in Naked Dolly. Gosh, this one is just stunning. It's really pale, but I love it when I'm wearing quite bold eye make up already.

I swear I haven't been wearing the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita eyeshadow palette enough, but when I did I wore it along with the Mac Fix+ to intensify the colours even more. These shades are so autumn-like, they really suit my green eyes and I'm all about that.

As always I've been using my YSL Touche Eclat and I don't even know why I included it in the picture, because you all know I use it every day and can't live without it.

Lastly, as I mentioned in my August favourites already, I am so glad I finally own the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara, it has become my life! Can't be without it anymore, this one is perfect for me and ticks all the boxes. Big thumbs up!


What have been your go to products lately? Any new discoveries maybe? Keep me in the loop in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. I really want to pick up a full size of that lipstick, it's such a great one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh you're going to love it! &yeah well it's never too late to find a great foundation :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks! &Ooh do let me know what you think of it! Which one did you go for?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. So many of my favourite products in here with the Bourjois Powder, Luminous Flush and the Dolce Vita palette :D I love the Too Faced lipstick formula, so will definitely be checking out more shades xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Loved this post Charlie, I've just ordered my first Hourglass Blush and I can't wait to try it!


    Jasmine | jasminehardingmakeup.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'm definitely going to treat myself to the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita palette for my 22nd birthday next week! My go-to lately has been the L'Oreal Infallible Matte foundation - not sure why it took me so long to get into but I can't stop using it!
    Rebecca | The Two Twenty Somethings
    Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. yeah I love it, and they smell amazing as well, just as Chanel products do!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Ive been really feeling Bourjois lately. Apparently they manufacture their products in the same factory as Chanel so that explains why their quality is so good for a drugstore brand! x


    bohorush.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Oooh I never really heard about them, although I really like the Too Faced bronzer ;) Thank you honey, that's so lovely of you to say that! I love when the sun is on my side ! (I'm currently editing pictures where that was definitely NOT the case, so hard to work with natural lighting!) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. that palette looks so gorgeous, I reckon it will be so expensive though :( that's why I couldn't wait and just picked up one blush ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I've been testing out the Too Faced pressed powered lately, it's lovely and really light weight. I can't wait to get my hands on the Hourglass blushes they're so so so pretty. Also, beautiful photography Charline, you're working' it girl!


    love, Lissy @ lissyhayes.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I'm really hopeful that I'll get my hands on the Hourglass holiday palette - it contains Luminous flush so I'll see why it's so beautiful haha! Yeees, love the Bourjois powder - such a great product!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen