FeelUnique Haul

10:00

Hey everyone!

So, okay, this haul happened over a month ago, but I thought I would change it up and give my opinion on this one in the actual haul post. If you're following me on instagram, you will have seen swatches of these eyeshadows already. Well, without further ado, here's what I picked up and how I've been getting on with them this past month!



Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer in Light Neutral

I have been waiting FOR EVER to pick this one up but my shade was always sold out everywhere. When I finally got an e-mail from FeelUnique saying it was back in stock, I immediately placed an order. This matches my skin perfectly shade-wise. I've been putting it to the test when I went to Pukkelpop festival, and I must say it did a good job of staying put all day. It feels so light on my skin as well. It's definitely a keeper! I really want to pick up a lighter shade as well now, so I can use it as an under eye brightening concealer too.


Maybelline Eraser-Eye concealer in Light

This one is old news, but I've been dying to get my hands on it. I feel like the lightest shade in the range is still a bit too dark to get that brightening effect, but it covers up my dark circles very well and stays put for so long! Again, it's very light weight, I have no clue how it can have so much coverage, but it does! It also doesn't crease a lot so I really like it!


Urban Decay moondust eyeshadow in Solstice and eyeshadow in Tonic

After seeing it on PorcelainBeauty I have been lusting after these two a lot! They are finally mine and they are stunning! If you want to see them in action, click here to go to the instagram post I did when I wore these! They have this almost galactic vibe over them and I thought they were very festival-appropriate! Tonic is a shade that's purple with a blue sheen, so it kind of changes colour depending on the light. Solstice is more or less the same, only X 10. It's a lot more glittery and even has a pink shade in there somewhere (swatches here). The only thing I hate about these is that they have major fall out, especially Solstice, which leaves my whole face kind of glittery. I always use Mac Fix+ to apply them, but even then a lot of it falls onto my cheeks.
The colours are definitely out there and not for every day wear, but I love them for experimenting and going out!


Have you tried any of these? Let me know in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. Oh je moet die van Maybelline zeker beginnen gebruiken dan! Ben er echt versteld van hoe goed hij is. ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. De Maybelline concealer ligt hier in mijn kast maar ik heb hem nog niet geprobeerd. Die van Urban Decay wil ik ook zeker nog eens proberen!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The Urban Decay concealer is always out of stock in my shade too! Glad to know it's worth the wait!

    xo, Liz

    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yeah I was so glad to finally see it in my shade! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I have been loving it a lot! Really curious about the foundation now ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. The Naked Concealer has been on my wish list as well - I enjoy the Naked Foundation but only when it's cooler (not Summer).

    Beauty Isles | Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I really want to get my hands on that age rewind! We don't have them over here which really sucks

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. yeah I had to order it online as well, it's the only way I could get my hands on it (or whenever I go abroad haha)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen