How Much Is My Face Worth - High End Edition

10:00

Hey peeps!

So in the past I have done posts like this before. I calculated my everyday make up routine at that point in this post (€246,08) and did the same for a complete drugstore routine in this post (€124,10). I have been waiting to do this post for a long time, since I could never get hold of my shade in the Urban Decay concealer and I didn't own another high end concealer yet. It finally arrived and I can finally tell you how much my high end face is worth!



The first step I take is applying a primer. Today I'm going for the Benefit POREfessional which costed me €33. I follow up with the Nars Luminous Weightless foundation which was £32. I cover up my spots and redness with the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer which was £17,50. To set everything in place I'm using the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray (travel size) which was £9.

To warm up my skin I use my trusty Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow powder in Marinière No.02 and this one is £44 which converts to around €60, but I managed to buy it for €55. The blush I'm using is the ever so gorgeous Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush which was £28. To get the glow today I went for The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer which was €19.

That's all the face products done for a subtotal of €224,85 / £165.23 / $250.64.


For my brows I'm using Mac Charcoal Brown as always which is €13,50 over here. For my eyes I'm going for the one and only Urban Decay Naked palette which I bought for €49,90. For eyeliner I'm using The Balm Schwing which was €14. The recent addition to my collection from Too Faced is their Better Than Sex mascara which costed €23. Lastly we have the Too Faced Melted liquid lipstick in Melted Nude which is €20.

That brings us on a subtotal of €120,4 / £88,47 / $134,21.


The grand total of my high end make up is €345,25 / £253.70 / $384.85!
Wow! That's almost 3x as much as my drugstore routine! Can you imagine how much money I spend on high end make up? I might have to cut it down for a while now ;-)


Have you ever done a post like this? Let me know in the comments if you have!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

20 reacties

  1. yeah I've been loving that concealer so much! well worth the investment ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. the Urban Decay concealer wasn't even THAT expensive in my opinion, it's just such a good one!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. yeah if you get good use out of it, it's better to just invest in a product that's just a bit pricier. I do think there are some pretty amazing products at the drugstore too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Yeah it's silly right? But if the product lasts you for ages, I don't mind spending that much money on it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. oh really? I've seen them around loads, haha ;) anyways, thank you! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I'll be happy to check yours out, let me know if you do ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. ah well you find some pretty amazing dupes at the drugstore that are just as good, if not better ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Haha well if you get good use out of it, it doesn't really matter ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Bet the price per wear is a lot less shocking, look at it that way! I love the Naked concealer, beats every other one I own, hands down. I could also never be without my All Nighter setting spray. My first, travel-sized version ran out last week, so I rushed to Debenhams today and bought the full-sized version. Sadly, I don't think POREfessional is worth the price tag though, and it just sits in the back of my makeup storage!xx

    Laura | Lala London: Beauty & Lifestyle

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Aw it's not too bad if you think of the price per wear ;) Love the Porefessional, Luminous Flush and the Urban Decay concealers, well worth the investment! xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Ik denk dat ik het ook is ga doen, ben benieuwd wat mijn totaal bedrag zal zijn ;-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. I'd probably cry for my bank account if I did this, I use so many high end products now that I couldn't live without. I have to say though that high end products always last 3x as long as drugstore so you definitely get your moneys worth which kinda makes it cheaper in a way ;)

    Just Little Things xo

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. Loved this post! It's crazy to see how much 'money' we put on our face :) but that will never stop us. Never did a post like this but might do it soon.

    lepetitfolie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I love this post! I've seen a lot of people do it and it surprises me everytime! Even though it doesn't look like a lot of makeup, it's always a huge amount of money! All my makeup is from the drugstore expect for lipstick so I might do a drugstore edition of this post, it could be fun! The hourglass blush is so pretty! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. What an interesting post, not seen one like it before but i enjoyed it! love seeing all the products!

    tashaforrest.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. Gorgeous makeup!!! I'd love to be able to spend that much money on makeup, for now though I just stick to drugstore products haha!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. I did a project like this for university looking at how much I spend and also how much time applying, pretty shocking but I wouldn't change it haha! x

    Megan | www.meganjean.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen