Lazy Sunday Make Up

10:00

Hey everyone!

So you know when it's Sunday and you stay in your bed until noon and then you realise you still have to go somewhere later that day? I mean, who want to put a lot of effort in how they look on Sunday? I The answer is: not me. This is an easy, effortless look you can create when you just don't feel like doing much. Enjoy!


As always I'm using the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream to even out my skin tone. It has pretty good coverage considering it's "only" a CC cream. I'm setting everything down with the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder. Then I apply the Kiko Rebel Romantic Bouncy Blush in Velvety Peach for a pop of colour in my face.

I'm not even bothering filling in my brows and only apply a coat of clear brow gel. I'm using the Maybelline BrowDrama. On the eyes I keep it simple with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige.

To finish off I curl my lashes and apply the Maybelline The Falsies on the top and bottom lashes. Lastly I apply some lipgloss and the one I usually go for is the Benefit Dandelion plushy lipgloss.

I just realised everything in this post - apart from the lipgloss - is from the drugstore, so it's even affordable as well!

In the picture below you can see the finishes look. I must admit I was wearing some concealer too, because I took this picture right before I left for work. Yes! I wore this look to work and I really like the soft look. Nothing too fancy, but just about enough to look alive! If it was just to go out to the store or something I wouldn't even bother with concealer.




What products do you use on a lazy Sunday? Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

15 reacties

  1. The products looked lovely but the store was like a nightclub - it was Friday night so it was very busy with loud music! Plus all the foundations were too dark - but I might order some things online at another time xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Maybelline colour tattoos are so easy to use it's brilliant!
    Charlotte // charlottespicks.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. can't wait to see it! Can't believe you didn't like the Kiko store though, it's like make up heaven!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You look lovely! I always go for this kind of look on laid-back weekends, it's just so easy!


    Kelsey | beautybykelsey.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I almost always opt for minimal makeup on Sundays too! A little BB cream, blush, and mascara and I'm set!


    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. It was amazing thanks! :D I was vlogging the whole time so I'll get to share it with you soon :) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I'm so glad I picked up that Kiko blush ;) it's amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love the Maybelline Colour Tattoos and KIKO cream blush for a quick, off-duty look :) great picks xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty | High-End Palette Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Such a gorgeous, minimal look. Great picks! I wish I'd got more things from Kiko when I went to London but tbh I really didn't like the store (might do a cheeky online order though) xx


    alicered.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. It does, but hey, I can spend half an hour doing my make up, it does make a difference if it only takes 5 mins ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. That blush is incredibly pretty! Loved your choices ;) xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Strangely I've actually got into not putting that much makeup on at weekends and I guess it gives the skin a break too. But then even no makeup makeup takes effort! x

    franklyflawless.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen