Make Up Multi-Taskers

10:00

Hey peeps!

Don't you love when you buy a product and you realise you can use it for more than one purpose? I do! Lets see the make up multi-taskers I have in my collection.



The Maybelline Color Tattoo in Creamy Beige has always been one of my favourites. It's a great cream eyeshadow to wear on minimal make up days. It also acts as a great base for other eyeshadows, to give it a better staying power. But did you know it's also a great brow gel for those of us with lighter brows? for me it's a bit lighter than I'm used to but it works quite okay for me, still!

Clinique make up is known for their famous Chubby Stick line. They have eyeshadows, blushes, lippies and more recently they added the contour and highlight stick. I reckon the blush sticks are great, but why would I buy those when I already have a few lippies and can just as well use those on my cheeks?

I've talked about the Cargo Beach Blush a lot for the past month and I know you'll be bored of it by now, but it's just such a great blush/bronzer! With layered products, the shades can always be used separately as eyeshadows, highlighters... 

I had heard a lot about the Nars liquid Illuminators and the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfectors and bought myself a well known dupe from The Body Shop, their Radiant Highlighter. This can be used as a highlighter on top of your make up, but if you're going for a dewy look you might just want to use it as a primer underneath your make up.


Lastly we have the Maybelline Fit Me concealer in the shade 10 - or any light shade of concealer, for that matter. We all use them to cover up our spots, but to highlight the high points of our face without being too shimmery, we can just pop a lighter shade of concealer on those areas for a natural glow.



Do you have any other tips for multi-use of make up products? Let me know in the comments!

Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. Ahahahahaha! Well that's when you know you're obsessed! ;) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. oh, yeah, I wish that would work for me, if I put even the littlest amount of concealer on my eyelids, it creases immediately, even before I can put on my eyeshadow! Why are my lids so oily??? (the struggle, booo)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love using bronzer as an eyeshadow to warm up my eyes when I'm not wearing heavy eye makeup. Also highlighters are the best. I've slowed down, but in the height of summer I was pretty much putting Becca's Opal all over my body. It was a problem, lol.

    Z · HELLOZAUNI.COM

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Ja da's altijd leuk als ge een product voor meerdere dingen kunt gebruiken hé ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Multi tasking products are the best! I mainly use lippy as blusher like you but I have been known to use a concealer as a lid primer before...! x


    www.dizzymisselizabeth.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Ne multi-tasker heb ik nog niet :D of toch nog niet getest eigenlijk. Wel handig om te besparen! Iets om toch eens te overwegen ^^

    love, Turn it inside out

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. The Cargo Beach blush is such a beautiful product! It always looks amazing on your photos! Xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Yeah I was totally mind blown when I first read that somewhere - instant cheap dip-brow pomade dupe!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I don't contour all that much lately - although I just bought the CT Filmstar Bronze & Glow, I should start using it, probably! ;) I usually just bronze and contour in one lately ;) so I guess that's kind of the same ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. I never thought of using my lip crayons as a blush! I really want to try that now - great way to make your lips and cheeks match, too!
    I don't know if this really counts as multitasking, but I love using coral/nude/brown-ish blushers as a kind of blush and contour in one. Great for lazy mornings :) xx


    alicered.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. ah I love multi tasking products. I really love using the colour tattoos for my brows as well!

    RavishingRoses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen