My Week In Outfits

10:00

Hey everyone!

So today is a bit of a different post for me. As you know I mainly focus on beauty on this blog, but I thought I'd branch out a bit and include a fashion post where I see the possibility. I am in no way an expert on fashion, but I though some of you might be interested in what I wear on a daily basis. This might become a seasonal thing, who knows.

Excuse the tired faces on the pics, I've had really early mornings and I'm not quite used to that! :'D


MONDAY


The weather was kind of okay on Monday, so I decided I would wear this dress for the very last time this year, before it starts getting colder again.

Dress: Mer Du Nord
Jacket: Sutherland
Shoes: Tommy Hilfiger
Bag: Zara


TUESDAY


I was just poppin' out to see some fellow students working at a project in my home town. Decided to go with casual black jeans but a nice and colourful top I haven't worn in ages! Yes, I'm also wearing socks that colour-match my top. I just wore some black sneakers with this look. The black and white bag I bought in Italy a few weeks ago literally goes with everything and it can fit my laptop in there. YAY!

Top: Scotch&Soda
Denim jacket: Abercrombie&Fitch
Jeans: Primark
Socks: Happy Socks
Sneakers (not in picture): Vans
Bag: Carpisa


It was my friend's birthday on Tuesday and I wanted to dress up a bit, but since we just went to her house, it didn't have to be party-all-the-way. I decided to go for this floral dress with a casual cardigan on top and a pair of nude heels.

Dress: Scotch&Soda
Cardigan: Primark
Shoes: Sasha
Bag: Zara


WEDNESDAY


Excuse my double chin, I was struggling to take a picture when I was in a rush (hence the minimal make up). I figured you can't go wrong with an all black outfit, then I put my new grey cardigan on top. A scarf was very much needed, because I knew I was going to be outside a lot and it's getting chilly over here!

Top: Mango
Jeans: Primark
Cardigan: Zara
Scarf: Zara
Sneakers: Vans
Bag: Carpisa


THURSDAY


I don't know if you can tell but tiredness was kicking in and my skin wasn't too happy about it. I nearly feel asleep at work and just about got through the day. I had a late night on Wednesday, going to a info-meeting an hour away from home. I got into bed at 1am and had to get up at 6.30am. Do not try this at home if you have a long working day ahead! I thought maybe a bit of colour would wake me up so I combined a teal top with my black chino trousers. I think I was wearing some slip-on sneakers, but I have no clue why I didn't include them in the picture (again, I was probably in such a rush).

Top: Topshop
Vest: Mer Du Nord
Chino trousers: Mer Du Nord
Bag: Carpisa


FRIDAY


My face is screaming: TGIF! I was in much need of some decent sleep. I went with some dark grey ripped jeans and a cream top that has a subtle black line at the edges. It also has half-sleeves and I figured it's a great transitional piece in my collection because it's slightly getting colder everyday.

Top: Promod
Jeans: All Saints
Jacket: Sutherland
Bag: Zara
Sneakers (not in picture): Vans


Well, one thing I've learnt is that my photography skills on the fashion side of things are below average, I definitely need to work on that! It was probably not a good idea to do this every morning when I was hurrying to get out to work, but hey. I never claimed I'm a pro!


Let me know what you think and if you're interested in seeing more posts like this!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

10 reacties

  1. I absolutely love the first dress! Very pretty! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. haha yeah I guess I'm trying to be quite casual for everyday, you know, we want to look decent but don't want to overdress for work, either ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Fan van uw eerste outfit! En de bucket bag! :D

    love, Turn it inside out

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Uhh, loved everyday! Your style is so casual! I could wear every single one of your clothes to be honest! Xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love all of your outfits x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. thanks a lot! I've had it for a few years now, but it never looks dated! I love wearing this one ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen