#NoteToSelf: guest post

10:00

Hey y'all!

Today I am welcoming the lovely Kat Horrocks to my blog. She is a blogger/YouTuber and make up artist. I asked her today because I think she is such a hard working human being. Enjoy reading her #NoteToSelf!

Kat's own edit

“Those who dare to fail miserably, can achieve greatly." - John F. Kennedy



I feel like a lot of the time, the main obstacle between me and my goals is…me! Sometimes, the fear of failure is so paralysing that it can just stop me from doing anything. But often success, growth and happiness is found by leaving your comfort zone.


This quote reminds me that just trying something new is a step in the right direction. If we fail? So what, we can give something else a go!


Many of the world's top entrepreneurs and other incredibly successful individuals accredit their success to their failures. It's the failures, the rejections, the trial and error that gives us the resilience to persevere. "If at first you don't succeed, try, try, try again..."


We can’t let fear stop us from living life to its fullest. Life isn’t perfect, but if we look at our failures as lessons we can learn so much. And if we dare to fail miserably, we can achieve so many amazing things!


Blog:

Bloglovin':



Follow

You Might Also Like

3 reacties

  1. no problem, I loved having you on here! xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Amazing post! I definitely agree with it, sometimes we should just let ourselves go! Xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Yay hope you liked the quote I picked :) thanks for the shoutout and the opportunity!

    Kat | www.kathorrocks.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen