#NoteToSelf

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today there will be no guest post, but just a post from good old me. I kind of miss doing these myself anyways, but something went wrong with the scheduling as well so this is the perfect opportunity for me to just sit down and write a bit of my own wisdom here.

Source: http://www.sarandaadriana.com/2014/08/friday-favorites-july.html
“The time you enjoy wasting was not wasted” – John Lennon

This quote particularly suits me because I’m such a procrastinator. I always waste my precious time, right until the very last second where I start to flip out because I can never get everything done properly in time. This is such a nightmare, especially when you study art or design or like me, interior architecture, where your blueprints have to be finished in time so they can be printed and you also need to make a scale model which you thought would take one day but because the glue takes forever to dry it suddenly becomes two and…


Well, sometimes this quote comes in handy. Because you know what? I like spending time just doing nothing, watching a good series, scrolling through my social media… You know where “wasting my time” got me? Right here, ladies and gentlemen, on this very blog I started because I was wasting my time with make up. And now look at this little space. I’m so glad I invested some of that wasted time into actually doing something productive – I was still procrastinating on school, but I was doing something meaningful instead of scrolling through facebook!


What do you think of this quote? Do you agree? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear your thoughts on it!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties