Project Pan Than Product

10:00

Hey lovelies!

Okay, I have a confession to make. I did a Project Pan That Product back in April, then did one update in May, then managed to keep that up for exactly one month, then I went to London and bought all kinds of new stuff and kind of forgot about this. The products in that project were kindly shoved into the back of my drawers and made room for sparkly new things.

Since then, I haven't used any of the products mentioned in that project all that much, until I remembered: hey, what ever happened to my Pan That Product? I figured I would do a take 2 on it, starting today!




Benefit Dandelion blush
First up is this one. As you can see, it already has hit pan. I just really want to use it up, because I've been collecting blushes like a crazy person. It's a super pretty one, but I feel like I'm also more into more healthy-glow-blushes. This one is a great one for winter though, it almost gives me that rosy cheeks as if I have been in the cold outside. I still really want to get it out of the way for some reason, just because it already has hit pan and it's such a shame if I would never use it again.

Maybelline Fit Me! concealers
I have two shades of this concealer: 10 and 15. I feel like 10 is slowly getting to dark for me, as my tan is fading away. I mix 15 in with it most of the times. 15 is also a great highlighting shade. They're almost run out because I've been using them religiously. However I've been testing out a few new concealers and almost forgot I still have these laying around! I really want to use them up so I can get rid of them and move on to my new concealers.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold
Okay, I included this one in the previous attempt as well, but also added On and On Bronze and Creamy Beige. I just realised I will never ever finish them. I'm not a big fan of rosy shades, so I have no clue why I even bought this one in the first place. That's why I really want to start using it before it dries up completely. I want to start using this shade a lot more, because I know it suits my green eyes. I was just never a big fan of pink and purple shades. This will be a motivation to start wearing them a lot more!

Rimmel Stay Matte powder
So this one has been my all time favourite. I've been wearing it for the past few years and wouldn't even think about buying a different one. This is probably the 4th one I own. I just started using a new one, because I was boring the hell out of my readers with the Rimmel Stay Matte. That's why this one has been shoved to the back of the drawer recently. I really do want to keep using it, still, so that's the reason I included it in my Project Pan.

Clinique Even Better Make Up foundation
As you can see I already de-potted this one. I could never see how much was left in the tube and apparently it was more than I expected! I stopped using this one after I tried the l'Oréal Infallible 24H Matte foundation, but I really don't want this one to go to waste either. Now I put it in a clear container (filled to the brim), I can see how much is still left of it.

Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara
Okay, you all know how much I raved about this one. I think I almost ran out now, or it's almost dried up, but recently I've been trying a lot of new mascaras and I tend to really like them, I kind of forgot about this one. It's a good'un, so I really should try to make it work as long as possible, before it's all dried up. Would be a shame to let such a gorgeous mascara go to waste!


That's everything I'm going to try and use up in the next couple of months. I will check-in again in a month to see how I'm doing. I think it's way more realistic now than it was before. A lot of these are already halfway empty, so that's why I think it's actually possible to use them up.


Are you thinking of doing something similar? Let me know if you want to join me!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

9 reacties

  1. I have had it for a good few months now. It's just that I picked up some new ones during the summer holiday (gotta take advantage from the duty free!) and I've been using those a lot more now. I know how much I love the Lash Sensational so I want to get some use out of it before it completely dries up ;) it's a good'un, one of my favourites actually!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This something that I should definitely take part in! I have so many products I love but too many just get forgotten about! I've recently bought the Lash Sensational Mascara and so far so good!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. it is stunning! I don't know why I haven't been using it that much, probably because I don't wear a lot of pink colours in general. I'm definitely going to try and get more use out of it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thank you! yeah, well I recently took pictures to do a make up stash post about my eyeshadow palettes, so I could finally get rid of some old ones! I love giving them to friends when they will get much more use out of it then I do!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Best of luck with your project, so good of you to finish the products up. If I've got new products & I'm bored of using my old ones, I'll usually pass them on to my sister/friends so it's great to see you actually trying to make the most of it x

    Beauty with charm

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. the colour tattoo in pink gold looks so beautiful.

    RavishingRoses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Good luck with your project, Charline! Maybelline Color Tattoos are so hard to use up :/ I guess it's nice that you're getting so much product for your money, but I feel wasteful that I can't use them up before they dry out.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I think I'm already on my way of using them up though, I don't think those will be the hardest to finish, considering I put in that Maybelline Color Tattoo and a face powder!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I am currently trying to use up my Maybelline Fit Me concealers too so that I can start trying new things! This is actually a great idea! Xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen