September Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey peeps!

It's that time again (I feel like I say this every single time). September was something different, you know. School started, my internship started and I was going out of the house triple the amount of times I used to do before summer. It's been hectic, but it's also been a great time for testing out make up and creating new looks.

The following products are the ones I've been reaching for the most last month!


You know how obsessed I am with bronzers lately. The one I've been using a lot in September is the Bourjois Sun Illusion. It's just so natural looking, it's perfect even outside of the summer days. Bonus: it smells super nice!

The blush I've been using a lot this month is Mac's Melba. This is a matte blush, which I found perfect to go to work every day. I love peachy pinks and I love a good matte blush, so this is the perfect one really.

An eyeshadow combination I've been rocking a few times and I'm also completely obsessed with is the Kiko Water Shadow in 200 - a beautiful golden champagne shade - and the Kiko Long Lastick eyeshadow stick in 39 - a browny mauvey grey colour, I can't really describe it but it's almost a duo-chrome, reflecting a bit of dark purple in some lights and looking quite brown in others. Wearing this all over the lid, then putting the gold right in the middle of the eyelid really create an intense night-look that makes my eyes pop!

I'm loving nude lips lately, and it's probably because I'm basically in love with the Too Faced Naked Dolly lipstick. It's so creamy and the shade is just perfect for a glamorous nude lip.

Last make up item is the Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette. Let's all take a moment for this beauty.
...
Have you seen that coral shade at the end of the palette? And that beautiful intense yellow gold right next to it? This is a great all rounder in my opinion, having some very neutral light colours in it, but then there's also these two very intense metallic shades, and in the very middle we have the dark chocolate brown shade which can make for a good smokey look. What does a girl want more?

As you all know, I've started to include brushes in my favourites posts lately, just because I appreciate them so much in my life. My make up brushes are my babies and I want to look at them all day everyday. The one I'm mentioning today is the gorgeous Real Techniques Bold Metals Blush brush. It's metal. It's rose gold. It's perfection. On top of that, it also applies my blush amazingly, it works especially well with my Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush. I love the shape and it's nothing like I've seen or owned before.


What have been your favourites this month? Let me know in the comments, as always ;-) would love to hear your recent loves and discoveries!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

25 reacties

  1. These eyeshadows from KIKO look so cool, I really need to get my hands on some of them :) Melba is also on my wishlist! x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh they are very buttery! I love their quality!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Let's all have a moment of silence for that Marc Jacobs palette, though... xx


    alicered.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. The dreamer palette is so beautiful! The packaging is quite sleek. do you find the shades chalky at all or do they apply nicely??


    Hailey | www.haileysworkshop.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. yeah I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Kiko eyeshadows, they are truly amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. oh you should really buy it the next time you go! It's stunning, you won't regret it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. That MAC blush is stunning! Officially being put on my wishlist.

    xo, Liz

    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. You have Mac melba!! It has been on my wishlist forever, don't know why I always end up picking something else when I'm in the store. I think it looks better on than just looking at the pan. lol

    A whole lot of serendipity

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Yeah I love doing smoky eyes with it, so glad I picked it up. I've been loving the bronzer so much, can't help it, it just smells so nice!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. haha well I'm glad I could inspire you. You should definitely swatch it if you get the chance! it' actually the one I'm wearing in the picture in my sidebar, if you're curious ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. yeah it took a while for it to arrive in Belgium as well ;) Mac Melba is a stunning everyday colour!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. thanks! yeah you should it's so affordable and great ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. it really is, I also love that is has it's neutrals in it, but also two amazingly bright shades ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  14. I have the Kiko shadow stick in that colour. I think it's a great shade for an evening smoky look. Love the Bourjois Sun Illusion too!

    Katya | The Beauty Harbour

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  15. Such great favourites! The Mark Jacobs Palette and Kiko Water Shadow are just so beautiful x

    -http://wildfirecharm.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  16. ah they are, they were so expensive though!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  17. The Bourjois bronzer sounds so nice. I've always wanted to try it but it never ended up coming over to Australia! MAC Melba has always been on my wishlist, such a pretty colour!

    Tasha // shiwashiful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  18. I honestly want everything in this post XD I'm looking for a good nude shade, have to check out this Too Faced one next time :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  19. That Dreamer palette is just beautiful! Gorgeous photo! xx

    Beautylymin

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  20. Gorgeous photo! Everything looks stunning, oh and I love Kiko, deffo wana try out more of their products!!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  21. That Marc Jacobs palette is such a beauty..

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  22. The RT bold metals brushes are simply gorgeous!! Well everything rose gold is beautiful

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen