Snapshots from Italy & a cheeky Kiko haul

10:00

I'm back baby!

Finally, after a lot of NO-WIFI troubles and not being able to catch up on blog posts and your lovely comments, I'm back home from Italy. I had a blast with a few of my best friends. Here are some pics!

Also, there's a little make up haul at the end so keep on reading ;-)



First evening in Manerba (Garda Lake) and already eating the biggest pizza in the neighborhood.


Little make up club. My friends were going through my make up bag and I had to explain everything, then I made them add some steps in their make up routine for the whole week we were there. I also pushed them into getting the Kiko eyeshadow sticks. Yay for bad influence!



Chillin' on a boat the first day with no make up because you know how it goes when you're trying to get a tan and stuff.


Salò.


Sirmione.



There's no denying this is probably the biggest ice cream you have ever seen.


Pizzaaaaaa, again. Because what else do you eat when you're in Italy?


Manerba





I went to Kiko - obviously - and picked up the Water Eyeshadow in 200, which is a pretty light  golden shade.Then I bought a Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick in 37 which is kind of a marsala colour. It looks great on green eyes, which I happen to have. Then I picked up a Smart Eye Pencil in 800, again a light golden shade. I thought it would be perfect to put on the lower lash line or the inner corners. I also went for the Automatic Precision Eyeliner&Kohl in 714, which is just a standard purple colour. I was very intrigued by the new limited edition collection and picked out the Rebel Bouncy Blush in 01 Velvety Peach. I thought it would be an excellent everyday shade and just really wanted to try a new cream blush.

Lastly I picked up a new YSL Touche Eclat, because my old one FINALLY ran out. This one is a limited edition packaging I've seen around but was never able to get hold of. So glad I finally have this one!


Hope you all had a great summer and I'll start catching up on reading blogs and answering to your comments now ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. Italy is so beautiful!
    Alicia :)
    http://bambidreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. It is gorgeous, so glad I got to experience this amazing view!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I have visited some of these places around Lake Garda! I think that this area is so beautiful :)

    Sarah | sarahanne14.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I've had enough pizza for a whole month haha ;) Yes I'm glad I finally got to swatch them. The mermaid-y turquoise colour seemed so pretty as well but I didn't think I would wear it much, I still almost bought it just to swatch it on my hand from time to time and look at the pretty colour, haha! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Looks you had a grand time. I love Italy. And now I'm craving pizza...and more of those Kiko Water eyeshadows!

    Beauty Isles | Tartelette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette Giveaway

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Yeah it's super gorgeous, I'm so glad I bought it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I have the shade 37 of the Kiko stick eyeshadows and I love it! It's super pretty, great choice ;) xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. ja hahaha inderdaad ;) ja ik ben aangenaam verrast door dat merk, toch omdat het goedkoop is! De oogschaduws zijn heel goed vind ik persoonlijk ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. oh they're not lipsticks hun, they're all eyeshadow crayons!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Haha hebt ge make-up lessen gegeven! Oh en ik moet dringend eens iets van kiko gaan proberen, aangezien gij er zo positief over zijt ! :D

    love, Turn it inside out

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. I went to kiko while I was in Munich but didn't have those lipsticks you purchesed :(
    I ended up buying nothing :(

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Thanks, I did ^^ oh well the Kiko part was the best of all ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  13. aw It looks like you had an amazing time. Jealous of all your KIKO bits!

    RavishingRoses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen