Top Drugstore Picks

10:00

Hello everyone!

So if you're a regular reader of my blog, you will know I love my high-end make up a lot. But you can't deny there are some absolute gems out there on the drugstore which I'm completely obsessed with! I did a similar post as a guest on North East Nerd not too long ago, which you can check out HERE. This is more of an updated one, I guess. Enjoy!


I was looking for a light base for summer a few months ago and decided to finally try out the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC cream. I had heard so much about this one, but since I really need some coverage to hide my acne scarring, I thought it made be too light for me. Although it doesn't have as much coverage as some foundations do, I am really chuffed with it and it feels great on my skin!

The next one you've seen me rave about a lot as well, it's the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. It's a lot lighter in consistency than the Collection Lasting Perfection one, but it still has decent coverage and doesn't tend to cling to dry patches as much. The tube is nearly finished so I might get another one of these soon!

I recently discovered my love for the l'Oréal Color Riche l'Ombre Pure gel-infused eyeshadows. They actually have a lot of very unique shades in their range, which is really nice for a drugstore brand! Although they are not the cheapest ones out there - I think I payed almost 10 euros per eyeshadow, which if you think about it is almost as much as a high-end one - they are the only drugstore ones I am really happy with. The pigmentation is great!

I have been loving the Bourjois Java Rice Powder to set my under-eye concealer. This is a finely milled brightening powder, so it's perfect for that purpose. The packaging is so cute as well. It's definitely worth checking out!

Lastly we have the Essence Long-Lasting lipsticks. I have been trying to wear more lipstick recently and since I'm not too comfortable with them yet, I think it's great to have a really cheap option to try new shades. These retail for €2,39 I believe, which I think is just below £2. Before I get into the whole Mac lipstick craze, I figured I might try out some cheap ones first. No, they are not as long-lasting as you would think but I don't expect them to, considering they are so cheap. It's just really fun to experiment with, and they have a ton of shades to choose from!

Let me know some of your drugstore favourites in the comments below! I'd love to check them out!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

12 reacties

  1. they are amazing, you should definitely pick one out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I really need to buy some of these L'oreal eyeshadows, I've swatched them so many times in store but have never purchased any for some reason...
    The Essence lipsticks are amazing too :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Essence is always amazing for the prices, in my opinion ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I love Essence lipsticks, I think they're great for the price! I really like the Maybelline Fit Me concealer too, I'm currently on my second tube! Xx


    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. yeah that's why I bought them in the first place: because they're so affordable!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. it's a great one, you should definitely try it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I really want to try the loreal eyeshadows! Where do you buy them from?

    withinjayslife.blogspot.ca

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I love the Essence lipsticks as they are really pretty and affordable :)

    Sarah | Moved to: What Sarah Writes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I seriously need a new BB or CC cream - I have had my eyes sent on Bourjois !

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. The Maybelline Fit Me concealor is my favourite for under the eye concealing, it is so creamy! I will have to try out some of the other products that you've mentioned x

    Blushhx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen