What I'm Listening To: #9 September

10:00



Alex Clare - Hands Are Clever

...because it's such a fun jam and it brings me instant happiness.




Newton Faulkner - Long Shot

...because have you heard this voice? I love the serenity of this song, it's simple but beautiful and pure.



I Was Made For Loving You - Tori Kelly ft. Ed Sheeran

...because apparently two of my favourite singers in the world made a song together. Love it.




Paolo Nutini - New Shoes

...because this was on repeat when we were in Italy, and it's just pure nostalgia.


Arctic Monkeys - Knee Socks

...because well I just love this song and there is no apparent reason why I've been loving it lately. I just love the intro!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. I'm really getting back into finding new music and re-discovering older tracks at the moment. Haven't listened to Newton Faulkner in forever but he's still amazing. Great post! x


    alicered.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen