What's In My Bag: Night Out

10:00

Hey peeps!

So, who else loves reading/watching What's In My Bag posts/videos? I am all about them. It's been a while since I've done one of these. I got a new bag recently and it's not as big as my other bags. I think this one is great for going out at night, when I don't have to take too much with me.

This is what I carry with me when I'm out, going to a party or just having drinks.



My bag is from this seasons F/W15 DKNY collection. I love the colour a lot; I used to hate green and I can't believe I bought a bright green bag that's not even cheap at all, but I figured it would look good with the black-and-white theme I recently have been doing with my clothes.

I only take the bare essentials with me when I'm going out. I'm always afraid of losing something so I don't want to carry a lot of stuff I really don't need.

In my purse I will only have some money, my passport and my driver's licence. That way it's a lot less heavy to carry around and if I lose it, my bank card will be safely at home with the rest of my cards.

I'll always take a little pouch that contains some band-aids, pain killers, tablets for my throat... kind of like a first-aid kit. I usually put my ear-plugs in there too, when I'm going to a party and the music is going to be loud.

I'll always have my iPod Touch with me (my phone too, but hey I didn't think I would have to include that in the picture as that's kind of obvious) to take some pictures. It's always nice to pop it out at one point and take some crazy selfies with friends to go on instagram or facebook!

I don't usually take a lot of make up at all, but sometimes I'll just pop in a concealer and the lip product I'm wearing that night, just to touch up a bit halfway.


So, that's basically all I take with me on a night out. What are your essentials? Let me know in the comments below!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

11 reacties

  1. I normally would never, but it looks so great when I'm dressed in all black & white ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. If someone told me they had bought a bright gree bag I wouldn't really be sure about it but this bag looks so cute! I really like it :) xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the color of your purse!

    http://thecourtneydiaries.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. I never thought to take plasters and paracetamol out with me, the amount of times I've fallen over and needed them as well, this'll come in handy! Lash glue and nail glue are also essentials in my going out bag. X

    Megan | http://www.meganjean.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jama ik moet dan altijd mijn neus nog ens snuiten of ik krijg koppijn als ik da juist nie bij heb, ik ken da allemaal :p plus mijn oordoppen moet ik ook altijd bij hebben! Dit is echt heeel weinig voor mij hoor ;) er staat in principe nog niet alles op! (Maarja mijn zakdoek fotografeer ik nie he!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Hoe mooi is dat tasje! en hoeveel sleept gij mee haha, Ik heb echt alleen mijn kaarten, geld en mn iphone mee :p (en zelfs niet altijd een handtas :')

    love, Turn it inside out

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Als ik op stap ga dan neem ik echt bijna niks mee, maar hey als ik een dag naar antwerpen ga ofzo dan heb ik wel mijn hele survival-kit mee :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. oh that bag is all kinds of wonderful!

    I love the colour.

    RavishingRoses

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen