Work Appropriate Make Up

10:00

Hey peeps!

So since this is my last 6 months on school - hopefully! - I am currently doing an internship to get credits at school. Therefor I thought I'd show you my work appropriate make up routine that I've been wearing recently.


I'm still sticking with the usual base routine, which contains the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream and the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. Nothing too fancy, just making sure my blemishes are covered up. To set everything I'm using the Bourjois Healthy Balance powder.

To warm up my face a bit I'm going in with the Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow powder in Marinière N°02. I'm not contouring, just making sure I've got a bit of warmth and depth in my face. I recently dug up my Mac Melba blush, this is a gorgeous matte which I think is super appropriate for work. I don't feel like wearing a shimmery blush when I'm going to my internship. I'm not doing highlighter either; I just don't want to shine at work, just do my job properly and blend in with the others, really. So those two are the only ones I put on my cheeks!

My brow routine still hasn't changed; Mac Charcoal Brown to fill them in and Maybelline BrowDrama transparent to set them (I think this one is almost running out, I should get a new one soon!)

On the eyes I'm keeping it simple with the Urban Decay Naked Basics 2 palette. I'm popping Frisk on the lid (third shade) and Primal in the crease (fifth shade) just to define a little bit. I then do a bit of eyeliner, and since everything else is quite simple, this one can be a bit bolder, in my opinion. I'm not doing a wing, though. Just line my lash line with the Kiko Ultimate Pen Long Wear Eyeliner.

I'm finishing off the look with the Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express Smoky Eyes mascara. This one has recently become one of my favourites! For lips I'm keeping it simple with the Benefit Coralista lipgloss. I know, I mention this all the time, but it just adds a little bit of colour without being like "hey, look at this lipstick I'm wearing today". You know what I mean? Please tell me you know what I mean... Anyone? :-)

I still have no idea how to capture my make up properly on camera, but here's a photo anyways... This is my next blogging goal: learning how to take good pictures of my make up. If anyone can give me tips on that, feel free to share them in the comments, it will be much appreciated!


What have been your go-to make up items to wear for work or school? Let me know in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

5 reacties

  1. thanks! Yes the Fit Me concealers are pretty amazing ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I have been using the Maybelline Fit Me concealer too! I think it's amazing for under the eyes but I don't like it as much for blemishes! Love your choices ;) xx

    riitamacedo.blogspot.pt

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I try to keep this natural and simple for work !

    Candice | Beauty Candy Loves

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen