Collective Make Up Haul

10:00

Hello everyone!

So over the past month or so I've been gradually picking up some stuff, both from the drugstore and other places. I thought I would show you what I've hauled in today's post and give you a review where I can already give you one.


I'll start with the l'Oréal Color Riche eyeshadow in Lumière Quartz Fumé. I've had this one for a while but never mentioned it in a haul post so I figured I would include it. I already used it in last week's  Beauty Dupe Challenge post, where I found out it's almost identical to Urban Decay's Hustle from the original Naked palette. I love the pigmentation of this one a lot. It works even better if I apply it with my fingers. I love the texture of this one a lot as well because they're gel-infused. These are probably the only drugstore eyeshadows I get on with pretty well.

I picked up some autumn nail polish shades from Essie: Leggy Legend and In The Lobby. I think they look so pretty and sophisticated! You all know how much I love Essie nail polishes. I haven't tried these yet but I'm sure I'll love them.

 I went into Mac the other day and realised they DO sell the lavender scented Fix+ at my local Mac store! Luckily they still had some in stock. I'm still experimenting with the Fix+ a bit, but I mainly use it on my eyeshadow brush for eyeshadows that have a lot of fallout or for pigments. Sometimes I try to set my make up with it, but I'm not sure if that works for me or not. It smells great though!

I was so excited last month when I saw the Real Techniques Bold Metals collection finally arrived in Belgium! They are so much more expensive here than they are in Boots, but hey, they had a 20%-off promo so I took the advantage of buying the brushes with that promo. I picked up the two rose gold ones which are the contour brush and the blush brush. I know I've already mentioned the blush brush in my September favourites, but I couldn't help myself. I've been using it everyday since I got it!

I saw this little Revlon CustomEyes palette in Beach Beauty randomly laying around at the drugstore and I thought these were such gorgeous shades! I'm not sure why it's called Beach Beauty, since they're all black, grey and white shades with just one shade of light blue in there. Anyways, I've not been liking it a whole lot. I'm used to better quality. Y'all know how I love my eyeshadows so by the time you read this, I've already given it away. It was not meant to be! Hope my friend gets along with it better than I did. (I wouldn't have even mentioned it in this post if I didn't already take the picture but you know how pre-scheduled posts work... :D)

I also picked up a few new Batiste Dry Shampoos because, well, I can't order the CoLab ones in Belgium anymore (thank you FeelUnique). I saw they sell mini ones to pop in your bag. Of course I couldn't NOT buy that one.

Then I finally decided to try the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation. I heard a lot about it, but was unsure of wether it was the foundation or the serum everyone kept talking about. Now I don't think this formula is supposed to be for oily-combination skin. However I do like the dewy finish of it when it's first applied, I think it does make me look a bit oily if I wear it for a whole day. I might keep this one for night looks only, maybe.

Last but not least I took the plunge of buying the The Balm Betty-Lou Manizer. Since I have been enjoying the Mary-Lou and Cindy-Lou so much, I really wanted the third sister to join my collection. For people with darker skin this might work as a beautiful golden highlighter, but for me it's definitely a bronzer. I think it does almost the same as the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer. With that I mean: it's quite in your face so you either have to pick up and apply it with a light hand or you can only wear it to go out. I wouldn't really wear it on a daily basis, but it's gorgeous for an evening look! I also heard The Balm recently launched a the Manizer Sisters palette. Too bad I already invested in all three of them before I knew this one was coming to us. It's probably a lot cheaper to buy the palette, but you also get less product. That being said, I'll never empty my Mary-Lou for sure, you only need such a small amount, that will probably never happen. I included some swatches in the picture below.



What have you been picking up lately? Or do you own any of the product I bought? Let me know how you get on with them!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

1 reacties