Current Everyday Make Up

10:00

Hey everyone!

So you may know I have told you once or twice I am obsessed with the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette, but I really don't use it all that much, weirdly enough? I've been forcing myself to use it recently because it would be such a waste, so I've included it in my everyday make up routine. Here are some of the products I've been putting on my face almost every day!


I'm starting of with the Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation. I'm not sure if I like this foundation or not. It's great for a dewy finish, but if I wear it for a whole day, it tends to look oily instead of dewy. I think I'll love it for a night out though, but I've just been experimenting with setting sprays and primers and powders to see if I can make it work for a day look as well.

Next up is the Urban Decay Naked Skin concealer for my blemishes. My skin is looking rather terrible at the moment, but this just covers up all the redness and is not heavy or cakey at all. I also put a little bit under my eyes to cover up the dark circles. To make my under eye area extra bright I apple my trusty YSL Touche Eclat in a V-shape.

To bronze up my skin a little bit I'm using the Bourjois Sun Illusion cream (mousse) bronzer. I apply it where I would normally contour, because it's just very subtle and I'm going over with a powder bronzer in a minute, so it's just to give a nice base.

To set my under eye concealer and my T-zone I'm using the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. For the rest of my face I use the Soap & Glory Solar Powder. This one is also very subtle and will be perfect for winter time. To warm up my cheeks I go in with the Benefit Dandelion blush.

On my brows I'm using Mac Charcoal Brown as  always. I haven't been setting it with any brow gel because I've ran out of the Maybelline BrowDrama... Must go find a new one very soon!

Then for the fun part: the eyes! As I mentioned earlier I'm using the Charlotte Tilbury The Dolce Vita palette and I'm starting off with the red-toned warm brown shade all over my lid and on my lower lashline as well, but not too much because red tones can and will make you look like a zombie if you go overboard. Then for some definition I run the taupe brown shade in my crease, the outer V and the outer third of my lower lash line. To finish off the look I'm popping the highlight shade in the inner corners of my eyes. I'm not using the gold shade - that one's too much party-proof for a day look!

A coat of Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express Smoky Eyes on my lashes and I'm almost good to go. I love nude lipsticks at the moment so I'm going in with the Rimmel Kate nude in 45.

And that's the finished look!




What have you been wearing on a daily basis at the moment? Let me know in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties