Easy Glam Night Look with Kiko

10:00

Hey everyone!

I have discovered a beautiful combination of two Kiko products (not sponsored, though I wish it was!) that create a very glamorous night look in the blink of an eye.


You must all know how much I love the Kiko Long Lasting eyeshadow sticks. This one in the shade Dark Taupe 39 is a really special one. In some light it can look like a dark purple, but most of the times it looks like a taupey brown shade. It's quite dark, so it's perfect to line your eyes, to have some definition in the crease or outer V of the lid, or if you wear it all over the eye it creases an intense smokey eye look in no time. That's what I did for this look. I blended it out with a fluffy eyeshadow brush towards the crease.

Because I thought it looked quite dark and intense on it's own, I wanted to add a little pop of brightness to it. The Water Eyeshadow in the shade Champagne 200 is great for that; it's soft, but not too light, altough it creates a nice contrast on a dark colour like the one I used. It creates some depth to the whole dark look and I think the shades work so well together. I put this in the middle of my eyelids and on the inner corners.

Swatches:


The Look:






What do you think? Will you be trying out this easy glam look soon? If you do, please tweet me @charline_st or tag me on instagram @charlineofficial so I can check it!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties