Empties #5

10:00

Hey peeps!

Looks like this Empties post was way overdue - look at all the products I've gathered!




Batiste Dry Shampoos in Tropical and Cherry
Like it? I absolutely love the scents. Nothing special to mention here, other than: I love them a lot!
Repurchase? Already did ;)

Syoss Anti-Grease Dry Shampoo
Like it? I absolutely do, this one is even stronger than the Batiste ones, it makes your hair feel fresh quicker and you need less product in the end. The scent is alright but I wish it was a bit more like the Batiste ones.
Repurchase? I usually purchase this one if they are out of my favourite scents of the Batiste ones but it's definitely a good'un, I will repurchase this one someday, just not right now.

CoLab mini Dry Shampoo in Tokyo
Like it? I absolutely adore the consistency of the CoLab dry shampoos, but this scent was not my favourite. I very much prefer London or Rio.
Repurchase? I wish I could but they are not available in Belgium anymore (I hate FeelUnique for that!) but I will pick up some full sizes when I'm in England. Again, just not this scent!

l'Oréal Perofessionnel VoluMetry shampoo
Like it? Yes! It has a nice smell and it's great for giving my hair volume, which is what it's supposed to do. It does the job, it can only be quite expensive...
Repurchase? I'm currently using up the Ultimate Blends shampoos I already have, but I definitely will when I run out of those!


Bioderma Micellar Water for Sensitive Skin (travel size)
Like it? I picked up the mini size because I had never tried it and wanted to see how I got on with it before buying the full size, but also because I first saw it on holiday and didn't want to carry too much weight with me. I didn't see the point in it at first, I had to use at least two cotton pads to take off my whole face of make up - I'm not even counting the extra ones for my eyes but I use a different product for them -  and with a face wipe it would do the job with just one. However I've started to like this one because it irritates my skin way less and now I can't live without it!
Repurchase? I've found a place where they sell it in my own country and I'm already well over halfway of the big bottle. It's because a staple in my skincare routine!

Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions All Over Clearing Treatment
Like it? I use this one as my day cream underneath my make up, and I must say I like it a lot! It's very light and feels very liquid on the skin, which doesn't make it greasy or heavy.
Repurchase? The next one is almost empty again, since I use it every single day!

Mac Brush Cleanser
Like it? This product is a great spot cleanser for your brushes. I use it mixed in with water to clean them properly, but recently I started washing them with some regular soft soap because buying this one all the time was getting expensive!
Repurchase? Yes, definitely. It's something I can't miss anymore. I use it all the time for my eyeshadow brushes to clear out the colours really quick.

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Oily Skin Formula
Like it? As you might have seen in my Skincare Routine post, I use this one every day to clean my skin, together with the Sonic System brush. It foams slightly, but not too much so it doesn't really dry out my skin too much.
Repurchase? Every time, I can't live without it!


St. Tropez Gradual Tan Light/Medium
Like it? This one has been laying around ever since summer ended. I used this one mainly on my legs when they needed a little pick me up. It's very gentle and doesn't leave any streaks.
Repurchase?  Not immediately, since I'm always wearing jeans or tights right now, but I will definitely buy this one again next Summer!

The next Rituals products are all from the same range, but they recently changed up the packaging to the dark green one, so the light green products have been purchased before that.

Rituals Qi Gong deodorant
Like it? A heck of a lot! I always keep a mini one in my bag and I always have a full size in the bathroom. This one is so very gentle on the skin. I know it's quite expensive for a deodorant but I honestly can't go back to regular drugstore deodorants - they irritate my skin so much!
Repurchase? Always.

Rituals Yin calming bed & body spray
Like it? I didn't buy this one myself - it was part of a gift set - but I actually started to spray this one on my sheets ever night before I went to bed. The scent is so stress-relieving.
Repurchase? I already have the one in new packaging standing on my bedside table!

Rituals Wai Wang body scrub
Like it? I have been using it since God knows when, so of course I like it! The scrubbing particles are very gentle, which is why I love this scrub so much. I use it multiple times a week.
Repurchase? Yes, I will forever repurchase this product!

Rituals Mei Dao body cream
Like it? It's very nourishing and I love to use it on my legs after I shaved. It smells so nice too!
Repurchase? I actually repurchased it in another scent, just to change it up a bit.

"Wow, you actually finished up some make up bits?" Yes I did!

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat
Like it? I'm a big fan of this! It's expensive alright, but I use it practically every day and it lasted me well over 6 months.
Repurchase? I already did, I picked it up in a limited edition packaging. Couldn't resist!

Maybelline BROWdrama Transparent brow gel
Like it? I really enjoyed using this one, but lately I've noticed it would move around the foundation around my brow area, which I was not happy about finding out. I think it's because of the bulky applicator. I wouldn't notice it because it's a transparent gel...
Repurchase? I am currently looking for another transparent brow gel, this one was quite affordable though. I'm having my eyes on the Anastacia one but that one is muchos expensivos. If any of you can assure me that one will last me a long time, I might invest in that one, otherwise I'll have to look for another cheaper option. I'm not using any brow gel at the moment but I really want to start doing that again!


Well, that was a lot to go through! Have you tried any of these? What did you think of them?


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

1 reacties

  1. well I love them both, but CoLab just doesn't have that white residue, so I love them a little bit more!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen