Favourite Autumn Blushes

10:00

Hey everyone!

A change in seasons means a change in make up. The bright corals are being pushed to the back of my drawer and making room for the more warm toned ones. I've been showing some blushes in particular a lot of love this Autumn and I really want to share them with you. 


I'm still so happy I finally own the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Luminous Flush, although I have this one for a good 3 months now. It gives me the most natural flush of colour and is not too rosy, not too peachy but right in the middle. It goes with every single eye make up look I've done so it's a great all rounder!

Another very recent purchase is the Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush in 01 Velvety Peach. It's a cream-to-powder blush with a very matte finish - in the way that it doesn't have any shimmer in it - but it still gives a nice and healthy glow because it's a cream product. This one had a dark peach colour, almost has a hint of brown to it which makes it perfect for Autumn.

Al oldie but a goodie is the Benefit Sugarbomb Blush. I've always liked this one a lot and recently dug it up from under the pile of blushes I own. This one is again very peachy but it's a lot lighter than the Kiko one and it has quite the amount of shimmer to it. It's a very natural colour though.

Last one is the MaxFactor Creme Puff Blush in Alluring Rose. I love this one for Autumn because of the brown and orange undertones. It's even close to being a bronzer, but it has too much shimmer in it and still has that rosy tone in it so it's just impossible to serve that purpose. It's so pretty combined with a warm bronzer though, it complements it very well. 

Swatches:
 Hourglass Luminous Flush, Kiko Velvety Peach, Benefit Sugarbomb, MaxFactor Alluring Rose


What kind of blushes do you prefer wearing these days? Keep me in the loop in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties