October Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey gorgeous readers!

I want to start by saying thank you. Thank you for sticking around and reading my blog and leaving lovely comments. I think one of my favourites this month is YOU! Nothing special behind this, I just wanted to show you my appreciation.

Let's move on and dive into my monthly favourites, shall we?


Because of Autumn I've been really liking brown, bronze, orange and green shades. If there is one palette that has all of those, it's the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. Reading Kat Horrock's post (and watching her video) with a green-eye make up tutorial using this palette made me use the purple toned shades like Amaretto and Cherry Cordial. My all time favourite shade in this palette is Salted Caramel, which is the first one on the second row: come on, how pretty does that look for Autumn?

The limited edition Kiko Rebel Bouncy Blush in Velvety Peach has been the one I reach for almost every day. As the name suggests it's a peach colour and I love that it's cream-to-powder so you can build the colour up as much as you want to and it will always look natural. I like to pile it on quite heavily but some days I want to go for a barely-there blush look, I'll just stipple this very lightly on the cheeks to give them just a little bit of colour.

I recently picked up a new Mac Technakohl Liner since I love the way the work so much. They stay one very well and I like that they are twist-up and the tip is fine enough to line the eyes with. It's super easy to put on the waterline as well. I picked up the shade Uniform, which is a dark green-brown colour. I thought it would look so nice with bronze and green eyeshadows and it just goes so well with my green eyes. I love the look of it and I will definitely use it in a tutorial very soon.

I am so happy a friend found the Soap&Glory Solar Powder for me when she was in England! I've been dying to try this one out. It's similar to my Chanel Healthy Glow powder, but the shade is lighter. The Chanel one is starting to get a bit dark for me now and the Solar Powder comes in handy this time of year. It's so natural looking on the skin and I love the plastic packaging with the big mirror in it!

Lastly I have a sort of skin care type of product for you. With the dark lips going on lately, I feel the need to give them a good scrub now and then to get all of the pigment off and for this I'm always using the Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub. This one has lasted me for so long already. I did a review on this back in the early days of my blog (when I would use an exclamation point on the end of every sentence) and I still love it as much as I did back then.


What have you been loving this month? Let me know down below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties