One Wash Wonders

10:00

Hey everyone!

You all know by know that I'm obsessed with eyeshadows in general. It's my favourite part of make up and I almost never go out of the house without some kind of eyeshadow on. As much as I love doing a complete eye look, sometimes I just don't have the time, or I don't feel like it and I just like to grab towards a colour that works very well on it's own, for low-maintenance days. Here are my 5 favourite one-wash-wonders.


 First up is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate. I could mention any Color Tattoo in this post, really, as they are all quite beautiful-on-its-own colours, but this one is something special. Red undertones work very well with my green eyes, plus it's very autumnal looking, so that's why I like using shades like Metallic Pomegranate at the moment. It has a bit of sparkle to it, but is very neutral at the same time. Plus it's a cream shadow, which means the pigmentation is already there and it will stay in place for a very long time!

Next up is another cream shadow, but in the form of a stick this time. The Kiko Cream Shadow Stick in 05 rosy brown is a perfect dupe for the By Terry Ombre Black Star in Misty Rock. No wonder everyone keeps raving about this shade; again, it has red undertones, but it looks kind of purple and also kind of brown at the same time. It's hard to describe this colour, I think you'll just need to go and swatch it if you can!

I've been using my Urban Decay Naked Palette a lot lately, and I'm rediscovering a lot of shades I didn't use that much before. Smog is a perfect in-between bronze shade that complements the Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze very well. It's not too dark for a day look, but it's dark enough to give the eye definition.

Then there is a special, bright coloured one. Urban Decay's Tonic is a duo chrome eyeshadow that is mainly purple, but has a blue iridescence to it. It's great for a night out look, or a festival look like I did in summer. I think it's a bit too sparkly and metallic for a day look for me personally, but hey, you do you!

Lastly there is the l'Oréal Color Riche gel-infused single eyeshadow in Lumière 502 Quartz Fumé. Now I know this one is basically the same shade as Hustle in my Naked palette, but the consistency of both eyeshadows is different. I both like them, but still like to grab for the single shadow more for a one-wash look rather than taking my palette for it.


Left to right: Maybelline Color Tattoo Metallic Pomegranate, Kiko Cream Shadow Stick 05, l'Oréal Color Riche Quartz Fumé, Urban Decay Tonic, Urban Decay Smog


What eyeshadows do you like to use as a one-wash eyeshadow? Let me know in the comments, I might discover some new gems ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties