Pinspiration: Coffee Tables

10:00

Hey y'all!

I'm here with another pinspiration post. When you're decorating your house, you're carefully choosing out the most comfy sofa and cushions, maybe even a rug, but adding an eye-catching coffee table can pull the whole room together. Whether it's a really elegant one, a quirky one or a DIY project, it serves a lot of purposes and is so handy to have around. I've always kind of missed it in my own home (my parents house).



I found a lot of different examples on Pinterest; some even provide an extra sleeping space for your cat! Have a loot at the board I made and let me know what you think!





Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

13 reacties

  1. That sounds relatively straightforward actually - if you end up doing that at some point you should film it! Sounds like fun x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'll keep that in mind, although I don't see that happening as long as I'm living at my parents house ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I don't DIY that much myself either, I'll usually look for something I really like instead, but I've just seen this thing where you take the glass ikea coffee table and spray paint in with gold paint! that makes it sooooo much more trendy and fun and classy at the same time! I really want to do that ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thanks! I use pinterest purely for these kind of posts, to be honest ;) if I had the space for it, I'd DIY one of these glass Ikea coffee tables! I love the look of them!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. They're gorgeous - I'm pretty useless at anything DIY related, I think Ikea was created for people like me! x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love these glass coffee tables, I really want one when I (eventually) get my own place. Love your Pinterest boards, followed! x


    alicered.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I already love the first one, gonna hop over to your board right now to see the rest. :)

    lepetitfolie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Pinterest is my life!! ahahaha You'll find everything you need there!

    A whole lot of serendipity

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. I can lose hours of my life to Pinterest! I often wish I could just pick a look on Pinterest and click my fingers and my house would transform to that picture! :) x

    Brenda BusyBee | Win a Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo & Conditioner

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Just followed your board - well designed coffee tables and chairs are two of my very favourite things to look at :)

    Misia xx
    gowashyourface.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen