Soft Rose Gold Eye Look

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today is another make up look. I love sharing with you when I find a new combination of products that I find really gorgeous. I tried to do a rose gold eye look recently and it turned out pretty awesome, if I do say so myself!




All I used on the eyes were these three products to achieve this soft looking but still very girly and pretty look. First I went in with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold. I thought it would make a good base to get that rosy tone in it.

Next I used my Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. I know a lot of these shades are quite cold-toned, but I remembered there being a lovely copper shade called Chopper (fourth one in the palette). I applied that one all over the lid. To define the crease I went in with Tease (the one right after Chopper in the palette). On the outer part of the lid as well as the lower lashline I applied YDK (the 10th shade in the palette), it's kind of similar to Chopper, but a bit darker and a bit cooler. They work really well together. Lastly I applied the highlight shade Bootycall (the 3rd one in the palette) in the inner corners of my eyes.

All that was left for the eyes was a coat of mascara. I used my trusty Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara - partially because it has this rosy metallic packaging and I thought it would look good in the picture, but also because I still really like this mascara a lot!

And this is the finished look:




A quick rundown of the products on the rest of my face:

-Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
-Maybelline Fit Me concealer
-YSL Touche Eclat
-Rimmel Stay Matte powder
-Soap&Glory Solar Powder
-Hourglass Ambient Lighting blush in Luminous Flush
-Mac Charcoal Brown (brows)
-Benefit Dandelion lipgloss


Let me know what you think down in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

7 reacties

  1. Ah I don't own the Naked 3, I think that one may be too pinky for me ;) although I've been wearing these kind of shades a lot lately, I think I already have enough of them to cover all bases ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love the Maybelline Color Tattoos and the Naked 3 Palette is great for gold eye look! Sam xo

    http://www.samanthasbeautyloves.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. ah yeah I kind of forgot to use it for a couple of months but I'm getting back into it ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. thank you! they are really worth their money, if there is one palette in the entire world you should own, it's the original Naked palette ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Maybelline colour tattoos are amazing and the blend so beautifully! The pink gold one looks especially pretty:)
    Rosie
    xx
    rosiehannahblogs.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. This is such a beautiful look! I really need to invest in the Naked palettes, they're gorgeous!

    xo, Liz

    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen