The Sunday Pamper

10:00

Hey folks!

Everyone loves a good pamper day, right? I love spending a bit of me-time on a Sunday, take care of myself and my skin. Here are five products I always use for a good Sunday pamper day.


I'm pretty much obsessed with Rituals products as you may or may not know by now. I've seen a lot of popular bloggers being sponsored by them lately, but trust me, I'm not! I'd cry if they ever sponsored me, I just love the brand in general so much. I've been using the Wai Wang body scrub from the TAO range for a solid two years now and I've never found one that's better for my skin. It doesn't have too much perfumes in it and it's super gentle on the skin. The particles are very fine which doesn't make it a harsh scrub. I use it every time I shower, but I use it especially when I'm shaving my legs or when I just want to take time to get my skin nice and clean.

A body cream I've been using to follow up the scrub is the Rituals Honey Touch body cream from the Ayurveda range. I prefer this scent a bit more and I wish they would make that same scrub in this range. The Ayurveda sea salt scrub is way harsher in my opinion. But I do love the body cream. It's very hydrating and sinks into the skin very quick, so you don't need to wait for an eternity to put on any clothes ;-)

If I really want to purify my skin, I will use the GlamGlow SuperMud face mask after I've showered. I do it after, because my pores will already be open because of the warm water. The mask goes on dry skin, then you need to leave it until everything has dried up. You wash it off with your hands, massaging warm water onto the dried up clay mask so it created teeny tiny scrub particles that exfoliate your skin, and repeat this until everything is cleared up. It's a very intense face mask though, so I only use it like once a month. It does make me break out in a way, but it's good to get all of the dirt to the surface so it can actually get out.

Another face product I've been using a lot lately is the Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate. I have quite oily skin so I didn't think I would ever come to love an oil that much, but now it's getting colder, I tend to get dry patches here and there - the struggle of combination skin! - and that's where this one comes in handy. I will just use my night cream after my skincare routine, then put this one only on the areas where it's needed. I have a lot of dry patches on my nose, because I get a cold every time it gets slightly colder and have to blow my nose all the time, or when I just had a break out and the skin is repairing, but the skin around the spot is still slightly peeling off - I know, sounds really attractive right? - THAT's when I will put on this oil, just to bring back some moisture where it's needed. The next morning, my dry patches won't be as bad as they were the night before. Magic stuff, this product!

Lastly I wanted to mention a candle that brings me to a good mood every time I light it. The Jo Malone Sweet Almond & Macaroon is marzipan in a jar; almost literally! I'm definitely one for the sweet scents, and this one is just so very autumnal I think. Definitely give it a sniff if you ever get the chance!


What do you like to do on a pamper day? As always, let me know in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties