What I'm Listening To: #10 October

10:00



Gabriel Rios - Police Sound

...because the music in this is so stripped down, raw, pure. I really love the vocals as well. So simple but so wonderful.



Ellie Goulding - Halcyon

...because she might have been a little bratty last time I saw her live and she might not be the Ellie she used to be, I still really like listening to her old albums.



Skinny Living - Cast a Stone

...because I recently bought their cd and they are just the nicest fellows. Best up and coming artist, by far.



Fun. - Carry On

...because I have been practicing this song with my brother. He loves Fun., and this song is just one of their best.



Major Lazer & DJ Snake - Lean On

...because, well, sometimes I like to change it up a bit. This is just a really sick beat.




Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

1 reacties