Black & Silver Smoky Eyes

10:00

Hey peeps!

So, I know everyone is raving about the Urban Decay Naked Smoky palette, but I just refuse to spend my money on it. I normally don't wear smoky eyes, but just once in a while I like to get all out. I used my Naked 2 palette for the following black and silver look.


I started with applying the Nars Smudge Proof eyeshadow base and put the Maybelline Color Tattoo Creamy Matte in the shade Crème De Rose on top. This creates a long lasting and even out base.

For the look I'm using the shades Suspect (7th), Tease (5th), Pistol (8th), Verve (9th), Foxy (1st) and Blackout (last in the palette) from the Naked 2 palette.

The first shade I went in with is Suspect. I applied that one all over the lid and blended it out in the crease with a bit of Tease. Then I took Pistol and applied it on the outer half of the lid, then blended it out with Tease again. (this step will basically be repeated after every time we add something new to the lid).

I went in with a smaller brush and put Verve in the inner corners to brighten it up and also took it to the inner part of the lid to create a bit of a gradient, an ombré-effect, if you will. Guess what? Blended that one out with Tease on a crease brush. To brighten up the inner-eye area and browbone I used Foxy. Then I took Pistol on the entire lower lashline with a shader brush and smoked it out a little bit.

To give the look that intense smoke-ness I added the shade Blackout on the outer third of the lid in a sort of V-shape and slightly dragged it to the lash line, then blended it out so it wouldn't create any harsh black areas. I still wanted it to look soft and nicely blended. I also took it on the outer third of the lower lash line.

I wanted a black winged liner going on, but didn't want this to be the focus of the look. If you're looking for a liquid liner that's not too in your face and very precise to create a very thin line, the NYC Liquid Liner is a stunner. It's not pitch black but sometimes I just don't want that. I winged it out just to give a little more shape to the look.

After curling my lashes I applied the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara on both upper and lower lashes. Et voilà!

I was so obsessed with the eye make up I totally forgot to put on any lip colour. My natural lips will have to do for today!






Is this something you would wear? Also let me know what you want to see next, I'd love to try out some combinations I've never tried before!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties