Currently In Rotation

10:00

Hey everyone!

Okay so it's been a while now since I've done a "what's in my make up bag" type of post. As you may know I'm not using a make up bag at home but a Muji Drawer unit, so I will just show you what I've been using a lot lately.




A palette I've been reaching for almost everyday for the last few months is the Urban Decay Naked palette. This one just has everything for a good autumnal everyday look to a warm smoky night out look. The quality of the shadows is pure heaven, so buttery and pigmented.

I've been getting into the cream blushes a bit more lately and it's all because of the Kiko Rebel Bouncy blush  in velvety Peach. I mentioned it in my October Favourites last week as well, it's just such a pretty peach colour and when applied with a stippling brush, you just can't go overboard with it.

Another monthly favourite of mine is the Soap&Glory Solar Powder. Can you tell how happy I am to have this one in my collection? I've been using it so much lately but it still feels like yesterday when I first got it. I couldn't be happier with this product and it's just perfect for my pale skin this time of year.

A foundation I used to love a whole lot but stopped using over the summer months is the l'Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in 11 Vanilla. I love that it's mattifying, but doesn't cake on the skin. It even has a satin finish so you'll still have a bit of glow going on. It stays on so well and the colour match on this one is perfect for me. It doesn't feel heavy but still has amazing buildable coverage. Oily skin types will really get on with this one very well.

To set my under eye area I love me some brightening powders. The Bourjois Java Rice powder has tiny specks of shimmer in it which makes your under eye area brighter in a split second. The reason I love this product is because it's a very fine loose powder and it really makes my concealer not crease during the day.

For the eyes I've fallen back in love with the Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow in My Two Cents. This is a gorgeous golden bronze colour and it stays on like nothing else. I've never had a cream shadow stay put on my oily lids for this long. It used to look prettier in the pan but somehow I dropped it right before taking this picture so the bottom has come off a bit. Luckily the glass didn't break and I'm still able to get use out of it!

To fill in my brows I've found an amazing product. I've never been into brow pencils until I discovered a store where they sell the Anastasia Beverly Hills products and picked up the Brow Wiz in Taupe. It's life changing, trust me. It gives my brows a very natural filled-in look, even though it takes a little bit more time to do them now this one is added to my routine.

Since picking up the Rimmel Kate lipstick in 45 I've not been wearing anything else for regular daytime looks. Dare I say "my lips but better"? It's a very simple nude colour that's slightly more pink toned than I ever thought I would be able to pull off, but it suits me so well. I love the formula of these lipsticks as well, they are so creamy and hydrating.

Lastly I've been wearing my Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express Smoky Eyes mascara all day every day. It doesn't make my lashes very dramatic, but it separates them so well and that's just what I want for a day to day make up look.


What have you been wearing non-stop recently? Let me know in the comments below!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties