Favourite Cool Toned Eyeshadows

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm creating a thing for cool toned eyeshadows. I feel like I'm always using warm tones, and okay, those probably suit my green eyes best, but to get out of my comfort zone a little bit I decided to try and use more cooler toned shadows. These are my top 5.


l'Oréal Color Riche l'Ombre Pure in 601 Cameleon - Soleil Levant
The name says it all: a true Cameleon shade! It's a pale duo chrome that looks icey blue in some light and purple in others. I love it for an everyday look or to add to a more going-out look.

The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette - Matt Johnson
This dark grey shade with green undertones is the perfect one to create a smokey eye look, to darken up the crease or to put on the lower lash line to intensify the look. The formula is very buttery and I'm just in love with the whole palette, to be honest.

Zoeva En Taupe palette - Exquisite
The last colour in the palette but probably the one that had my attention immediately. This aubergine purple colour is the most gorgeous cooler toned shade I've ever seen. I usually use it all over the lid, but for a soft look it's perfect to put in the crease. (An in depth review on this palette will be up on the blog tomorrow!)

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - Tease
You must all know by now how much I love this eyeshadow. It's the one I've used the most from the entire palette. This is perfect to top off a cool toned look in the crease of the eye and it's matte, too!

Maybelline Color Tattoo - Vintage Plum
My love for cream shadows hasn't died yet so here's another one I'm featuring on my blog. This one is just amazing to put underneath purple and grey looking shades.

Swatches: l'Oréal Cameleon, The Balm Matt Johnson, Zoeva Exquisite, Urban Decay Tease, Maybelline Vintage Plum 

Which ones are your favourites? Let me know in the comments, I'd love to discover some more!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties