Going Green with Mac

10:00

Hey peeps!

I have another make up look for you. I love wearing green shades because of my green eyes. I have an entire Mac eye make up routine to achieve my ultimate khaki-green eye look.

Just keep reading!

I wanted the shades to be blended into each other very well, so a few steps will be repeated a few times. After priming my eyes I put Coquette in the crease. This is a brown matte shade with just a hint of olive to it. In swiper motions I concentrated it to the very crease with a small crease brush. 

After it was blended well, I went in with Sumptuous Olive, a shimmery and more olive green version of Coquette, and put it all over the lid. This shade is not very pigmented because it's quite a light shade, so you really have to build this one up. To intensify the colour I sprayed some Fix+ on my 213 eyeshadow brush (not in the picture, I apologise) and went back in with that same colour to really pack it on. Then I went back in with my Coquette - the crease shadow - and blended the two together, bringing the crease colour up a slightly more.

Then I went back in with some Fix+ and started packing on Humid - a dark green khaki colour that complements these olive shades so well. I only applied it on the outer third of the eye, being really careful to not over-apply it in the center of the lid. Where I went a little to far into the center, I went in with Sumptuous Olive again to correct it and also to blend the two shades into each other.

For the last time I went in with Coquette to blend out that darker colour into the crease. Then I took a fine detailed brush to apply Sumptuous Olive on the lower lashline before lining my waterline with the Technakohl liner in Uniform, a deep dark green colour with some sparkle in it. I also applied this one on my upper lash line to define it a little more.

To blend it out on the lower lash line I went back to Coquette and a small blending brush and went over the lower lash line one last time.

I thought a brown mascara would go well with the green shades so I took my Brown Haute & Naughty Lash mascara and applied two coats of that on my upper lash line and one coat on the lower (after curling my lashes, that is.)

This is the finished look:




Are you a fan of these shades? Let me know what you think!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties