Golden Goddess make up look

10:00

Hey gorgeous! How're you doing?

I've been wanting to do a look like this for quite a while now, but never really got round to do it. I usually take photos of a certain look when I'm actually about to go out the house with that same make up on and I feel like a golden look like this always requires a certain glam-factor, so I don't really wear it on an everyday basis. However I found an opportunity to wear it recently and decided to take pictures of it immediately. These were taken when the sun was already down - yes, I started putting it on when it was still light - so I apologise for the lighting, but you should be able to see what I put on.

I really hope you like it!

I started the eye make up with priming my eyes with the Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base, as usual. Then I followed up with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Eternal Gold. It's super sparkly but is such a lovely yellow gold colour, perfect as a base for this look.

Then I took my Marc Jacobs The Dreamer palette with it's beautiful array of gold shades. I put the second shade in the palette all over the lid, mainly to set the cream shadow I used earlier. This colour is quite similar to Urban Decay Half Baked, if any of you would like to recreate the look. The shade I followed up with is something special, though, and the reason I bought this palette in the first place is because of that unique yellow gold shade at the end. I put that one on the outer 2/3 of the lid and really packed it on. This one is super creamy and pigmented and I love it a lot. I also took it underneath the lower lash line to tie the look together.

To blend everything out in the crease I took a fluffy brush and dipped it into the dark brown shade ever so lightly, because I didn't want a very defined crease but I just wanted to blend out the edges of the gold shades on the lid. I mixed it in with a bit of the matte salmon colour to make sure it wasn't too dark, then swiped it all over the crease area. Lastly I went in with a smaller pointed brush and took the third shade in the palette - a light golden shade that's perfect for highlighting the inner corners of the eyes.

To line my eyes I didn't want to do a regular black liner, but took the l'Oréal Super Liner Ultra Precision in Brown instead. It really complements the golden shades, in my opinion. Can you see how great the wing turned out? It's so easy to use, this eyeliner!

I finished the look with a coat of Maybelline The Colossal Volum'Express mascara on the lashes and the Too Faced lipstick in Naked Dolly on the lips.







What do you think of this look? What do you want to see me do next? Let me know in the comments!


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties