Grey & Purple Make Up Look

10:00

Hey everyone!

Today I'm showing you a grey and purple make up look. I have been playing around with cooler toned eyeshadows lately and it's kind of new territory for me, but I hope you think I did okay! I am kind of obsessed with it, to be honest.


For my base I'm mixing the Nars Luminous Weightless Foundation in Deauville with the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Light Porcelain. To cover my dark circles I'm using my new Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit in Ivory and for my blemishes I'm using a combination of the Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer in Light Neutral and the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light. To set everything down I'm using my trusty Rimmel Stay Matte Powder.

I'm warming up my skin with my The Balm Balm Desert Bronzer. I'm topping it off with a shimmery blush, the Benefit Sugarbomb. I'm doing my brows with a mixture of two shades in my Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette: Frisk and Primal. For the lips I'm using the Too Faced La Crème Lipstick in Naked Dolly.


Now for the stars of the show: the eyes! After priming my eyelids I'm going in with the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold. This creates a subtle shimmery rosy base to start with. Then I'm using the The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude palette and going in with the shade Matt Hung (mauve purple) all over the lid, then blending that out with Matt Singh (soft rosey shade). In the crease and outer V I'm building up the shade Matt Abdul (light warm grey) and slowly darkening it with the shade Matt Johnson (dark cool grey).

Then I take my very old YSL Couture palette and I'm applying a mix of the two colours on the left all over the mobile lid, right underneath where we put the grey crease colours. I also take the highlight shade in the middle into the inner corners.

On the lower lash line I apply the The Balm Mr. Write Now Eyeliner in Vince B. Charcoal in the waterline and the Kiko Automatic Precision Eyeliner in the shade 714 right on the lash line. To smoke those out a bit I'm taking a bit of Matt Abdul from the The Balm palette.

All that's left for me to do is apply a good coat of mascara and today I'm using the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

That's the look completed!




 Are you a fan of cool toned shades like this? Let me know your favourite ones!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties