Holy Grail Drugstore Products

10:00

Hey everyone!

So you know that feeling when you buy a certain product and love it so much you want to buy them all? Or you use it so much you're already buying a back up for when it ever runs out? I have a few drugstore products I just can't have enough of!


Maybelline Color Tattoos

Ever since I discovered them and picked up On and On bronze, I haven't stopped using them for a very long time. I used to wear them on its own all the time, they all make such a nice and easy smokey-effect look. I don't own a lot of cream shadows that aren't Maybelline, but I sure as hell have a lot of Color Tattoos laying around! (Off the top of my head I'd say about 9 or 10 unique pieces). Currently I'm loving them as a base, right on top of an eyeshadow primer and underneath powder eyeshadow. It won't budge all day!

Bourjois Contour Edition Lip Liners

I actually bought the first one of these when I actually wanted to try out a Rimmel one, but they didn't have the shade I was looking for so I picked one of these up instead. They are so creamy and super pigmented. I even love to wear them on its own. They are that good.

Maybelline mascaras

It doesn't even matter which one anymore, every single Maybelline mascara I've tried in my life I ended up loving. I never even felt the need to try a drugstore mascara from another brand. I've only had a few high end ones, but mainly the collection exists of Maybelline ones.

Rimmel Stay Matte powder

I think I lost count, but I have been through a good few of these the last couple of years! My oily T-zone just needs mattifying, and this powder is perfect for it. Again, I never really felt the need to try anything else, not even high end ones. I did pick up a Bourjois one for the first time ever a couple of months back, just because I felt I was repeating myself so much on my blog. I wouldn't even have given it thought it is wasn't for the blog.

Kiko Long Lasting Sticks

So if you haven't heard of these before: how is it, living under a rock? I have talked about these multiple times already and a lot of other people have, too. These are such amazing quality and super affordable, I should just go and get them in every shade, really. You might discover some amazing dupes for the By Terry Ombre Black Star ones!

Real Techniques Brushes

Of course I had to mention some of my favourite tools. Real Techniques nails the drugstore market with their amazing affordable yet high quality brushes. The Bold Metals collection might me quite pricey for the drugstore, but the ones I own are just so great. I've never seen brushes with shapes like them before so I'm so happy to have them in my collection. I probably use every Real Techniques brush I own every single day. No drugstore brand can top them.


What are some of your holy grail drugstore products? Let me know in the comments below what I should definitely be checking out, especially in the UK (since I hopefully will be going there soon!)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties