l'Occitane Advent Calendar 2015

10:00

Hey everyone!

You will probably have seen a lot of Beauty Advent Calendars going round lately. Almost every brand you can think of does one or participates in one. Some are a bit pricier, others are quite affordable but almost all of them look pretty darn amazing!

For a price range somewhere in the middle I have found one from l'Occitane, containing 24 miniature hand cremes, shower gels and body lotions.

I have always loved l'Occitane as a brand, I used to use their shower gels all the time and their hand cremes are just amazing! You can guess how excited I was when I saw this Calendar in store.

I won't go into detail about the contents all too much because I want it to be a surprise, but they are all written on the back of the calendar so if you're nosy you can check it out in store. I adore the illustrations on it as well, it looks so pretty and will look lovely in our bathroom.


I bought this calendar for €39, I heard in Fleur DeForce's video it was £39 in the UK. I'm not sure if it's totally sold out yet or not, I can't seem to find it online anymore but you might have a little luck if you go and fetch it in store.

Would any of you be interested if I showed you every day what's inside? I can add it to every post I'm doing in December,  or maybe even make a little video. I can also do it on instagram or twitter, just let me know if you would like to see that and what would be most ideal!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties