Mini NYX Haul

10:00

Hey everyone!

I recently placed an order on FeelUnique.com again - NYX has arrived on the website and I couldn't wait try try out some bits from them. I didn't go overboard though: you see, I have heard a lot about their blushes but I think I have come to a point where I have a fulfilling amount of blushes for the stage I'm in with my blog, so I will try those out at some point but not right now. However, I had heard a lot about their lip products so I really wanted to try those out.

I was very intrigued when I saw the Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray on the website; nope, I've never even heard of it, but it sounds like something I would really love. I have quite the oily T-zone  and I haven't tried a setting spray I really love, yet. I'll keep you updated on this!

The two lip products I chose out are the Soft Matte Lip Cream in the shade Stockholm and the Butter Gloss in Crème Brûlée. The lip cream is more like a liquid lipstick and it looks like the perfect shade for me. You know I love my nude lippies! Crème Brûlée already feels so soft when I swatch it and the shade is just gorgeous. It looks a little pink for me but I think it will be the perfect shade to get into pinky lipstick more often.

Swatches: Stockholm, Crème Brûlée


I'm super excited to try them all out and maybe pick up some more if I enjoy them! Have you tried any of these? How do you get on with them? Let me know down below.


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties