Most Used Beauty Products

10:00

Hey everyone!

This post is full of products that look kind of gross, but don't you worry, it's only because I've been loving them to death.


Urban Decay Naked palette

If I had to get rid of everything in my collection, except for one product, I would definitely keep this one. It's one of the first proper eyeshadow palettes I ever bought and the colours are just right up my street. You can see I have used it a lot, I love it when an eyeshadow palette looks well used - it shows how much you love it!

Benefit Dandelion blush

This is just such a gorgeous blush that I used to use all the time when I first bought it. I've seriously hit pan on this one. I'm actually trying to use it up in my Project: Pan That Product and I must say I'm well on my way of doing that!

Kiko Rebel Bouncy blush in Velvety Peach

Another gorgeous blush in the mix, but I only recently picked this up. Since then I've been using it a lot. I never use a lot of cream blushes, but this shade is just perfect for me. I tried using it with my fingers and with a stippling brush and both methods work really well. That's why it created a really weird lump in the middle of the product which looks kind of strange. Much love for this one.

Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze

As you might know I have a lot of Color Tattoos in my collection, but the one with the biggest dent in it must be On and On Bronze. No wonder: I love bronze shades anyways and the formula of this product is just heavenly. In combination with my Nars eyeshadow primer and powder eyeshadows on top it really prolongs the wear of my eyeshadow look, which is something I have always struggled with. I love having this one in my collection!

Chanel Les Beiges Healthy Glow Multi-Colour in Marinière N°02 - limited edition

Since I got this, I rarely use anything else to bronze up my skin. It makes my skin look healthy, gives me a natural bronzed look and just smells amazing. Can you see how much I used it already? Luckily I bought a back up before they were out of stock everywhere!

Mac Colour Forms 5 Warm Eyes - limited edition

This is a very very very old palette I used to use all the time before getting really into buying all the make up in the world. I think these shades just suited my green eyes so well - and still do, for that matter - and I used it to death back in the days. I sometimes reach for it, now and then, when I'm in the mood for some red toned eyeshadow!


What beauty products have you been using so much it turned a bit filthy looking? Let me know in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties