November Beauty Favourites

10:00

Hey everyone!

Can you believe tomorrow is December already? How fast has the year gone by?
I've been loving tons of new(ish) stuff recently that I'd love to share, since it's favourites time again!

Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette
I've only had this palette for a month but I've been getting so much use out of it already! I knew this would be right up my alley before I even had it. The warm shades are really my thing. I'm especially loving Pure Ganache, a stunning warm golden colour, Freshly Toasted, the red toned brown shade I was most excited about, and Warm Notes, which reminds me of Mac's Cranberry, a shade I was planning on getting anyways but now I don't need to anymore! A full review of this went up on the blog yesterday.

Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
I have no idea if I've mentioned this one a whole lot on my blog yet, but I sure haven't done it enough! Ever since I've found a combination that makes my eyeshadow last longer, I have been using this one everyday, along with any cream eyeshadow on top and powder eyeshadows to make the look complete. I thoguht I would've run out by now but it seems to be going strong, still.

The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer
I have been wearing a lot of cream blush lately, and I realised this one is amazing as a cream blush topper, to give it a bit of sheen. Cream blushes tend to be very matte and this one just sets them down on one hand, but gives them some more depth on the other.

The Balm Balm Desert
This one is quite dark for this time of year, but with the right brush and right technique it can look so very natural. Some days I'll use it to contour with, others I'll use it all over with a fluffier brush. I love the staying power of it and I love that it's not too warm so I can easily use it as a contour.

Anastasia Brow Wiz in Taupe
Who doesn't know about these by now? Everyone and their mum has one and I hopped on the train pretty late, but I've been enjoying using it so much. It's a perfect match for my brows and it makes filling them in so easy and natural looking.

Real Techniques 201 Pointed Crease Brush
The brush of the month award goes to this Bold Metal brush. The shape, the density, it was all kind of new for me to try out this kind of crease brush but I've been loving it a lot for more defined crease-looks.


What have been your favourite products to use last month? Have you tried any of my favourites? Let me know in the comments!



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties