Project Pan That Product: update #2

10:00

Hey everyone!

I'm here with another update on my Project Pan. Since last month, a lot of the products have been thrown away, others have been moving quickly.

Let's find out what I've thrown away or added to the mix and how I got along with using up the others.



I got rid of the Clinique Even Better Foundation because it went bad and I also threw away my Maybelline Fit Me concealers because they were nearly finished but turned so gross in the end. You can read last month's post here. I already hit pan on Benefit Dandelion and the Maybelline Color Tattoo was denting quite fast last time. The Rimmel Stay Matte powder was starting to get a serious dent, and the Maybelline Lash Sensational was almost drying out but still going strong last month. Let's see how everything went since then.


So sorry about the crappy lighting in this picture guys but I literally had 2 minutes of time this week to take it and the weather just sucked. I might re-take this photo later this week but I really wanted it to go up today. Hope you understand! xoxo

Maybelline LashSensational mascara

So I have been trying to get use out of this one a lot lately, but I think I'm finally throwing it out now. It has dried up a little by now and I'm also using a lot of other mascaras lately, so it's probably time for it to go out. I've been using it on and of for 6 months or so now, that's the longest you can actually keep a mascara anyways. I've loved this one a whole lot, goodbye my friend!


Benefit Dandelion Blush

As you can probably tell from the picture, the dent I made in the Dandelion blush long time ago has exponentially grown. I'm finally feeling like I'm actually using this one up. I've been enjoying it a lot lately, it's the perfect winter colour for my cheeks. As Suzy from HelloOctoberxo says all the time, this blush also gives the impression of being a little bit more tanned. Not sure why that is, but she's right! It works so well in combination with a bronzer, but for a more wintery rosy flush it's beautiful on it's own as well. I'm sure if I use it everyday for the next month or two, I can actually use this one up.


Maybelline Color Tattoo - Pink Gold

I've not been wearing this one tons for the past month, to be honest. Not as much as last month. My oily lids are actually experiencing dry patches - how is that even possible? - so I'm trying to minimize the products I'm using on my eyes and giving them a bit of a rest at the moment. Can you imagine how hard that is for an eyeshadow addict like me? It's still sitting on top of my Muji Drawers though, so whenever I decide to wear a cream base for my eyeshadows, I will still use this one first. I'm going to try and use it more next month.


Rimmel Stay Matte Powder

So I told you last time how much the dent inside this product had grown but you couldn't really tell on the picture. Last week I finally hit the pan! It's only just a little bit, but I know for a fact that once I hit pan on this powder, thing go really fast. Once the dent grows bigger, it's only a matter of time before it starts crumbling. I'm getting so much use out if it, it's my holy grail setting powder for a reason, eh?


Adding to the mix:

Benefit The POREfessional face primer

This one has been laying around for ages and I've never been the biggest fan of this one. I'd still like to get some more use out of it before getting rid of it. There's still so much left in this tube, it's be stupid not to use it for a bit.


Maybelline Master Precise Liner

There was a time where I used to wear a winged eyeliner everyday. I thought I'd used this one to death back in the day and it would be dried out by now, but apparently it still works! I haven't been wearing a lot of eyeliner lately, but I really want to get back into that. Trying to use this one up will be a a reminder to wear more eyeliner.


Benefit Hoola Bronzer

This product was my first bronzer ever and I loved it so much! I can't believe I haven't even hit pan on it! Recently I've been stocking up on bronzers so much, I kind of lost my love for Hoola, but I really want to bring it back into my everyday routine.


Collection Lasting Perfection concealer

This used to be my holy grail concealer and at some times, it still kind of is. I've just been experimenting with a lot of other concealers lately, ones that serve different purposes, but when I need a very high coverage, this will still be my first choice. I didn't use it all that much in Summer, which is why I almost kind of forgot I had this. I don't want it dry out before I've used a good amount of it.


As always, let me know if you own any of these and what you think about them, and also if you're doing a project similar to this one and how you're doing so far so I can check out your posts ;-)



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties