What I'm listening to: #11 November

10:00



Pentatonix - Can't Sleep Love

...or any other song from their new album, for that matter. I love new album releases, especially when their from the most popular A Capella group on the planet!


Shannon Saunders - Back Around

...because she is my hero(in) and she caught me with her new song yet again.



Trixie Whitley - Soft Spoken Words

...because she also just released her new album Porta Bohemica and it's a dream. If you are into dark rock songs, go check it out, you won't regret it.



Raise It Up - August Rush

...because 1) I just saw the movie, 2) I love gospel songs and 3) my choir is going to sing this song on their next concert and I'm so stoked!



Hey Jude - Tyler Ward & Kurt Hugo Schneider

...because KHS is a frickin' genius and he has done it again. This minor key cover is awesome.



Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties