A Festive Nail Duo

10:00

Hey everyone!

A while ago I picked up two new Essie nail polishes that I can wear for the festive season. They work so well together and I really wanted to share these with you today.

Sidenote: I've seen this combination of shades everywhere lately, seems like a popular one to blog about. I promise I had this planned ever since I got these polishes ;-)

Essie In The Lobby

This is a shade from their holiday collection and is limited edition. I'm sure there are similar burgundy shades in the permanent collection as well, but for me this one just had the perfect amount of purple in there.

Essie Summit Of Style

A beautiful warm gold shade of glitter specks. Just one coat will give you the most amazing festive finish to the nails. This one is from the permanent collection.

The combination of these two nail polishes just shouts Christmas! It would totally suit the gold eyes & berry lips make up look I did the other day. Here's a picture of how it looks:



What are your favourite festive nail polishes? Let me know down below, as always ;-)


Lots of love,
Charline
xoxo




Follow

You Might Also Like

0 reacties